Chief’s Briefs - Marquette Edition | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Marquette Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I’ve literally never heard a person say rebounds aren’t important lol
Actually there has been an argument that with wider use of the 3 point shot, post positioning and rebounding is not as important. The argument goes that 3 point shot misses bounce further off the rim and its more important to have court balance and defend against a fast break from a long rebound.
To be clear, Chief doesn’t agree with that argument but I know it well because I argue against it.

C

Chief00

Chief never speaks in the first person. This must be from your alter ego on Twitter.

Again the Twitter account isn’t authenic. And now Hurley keeps joking (I hope) about following it to get Chief going - LOL

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Chief never speaks in the first person. This must be from your alter ego on Twitter.
That's eye test Chief. Box score Chief is just a regular guy.

C

Chief00

That's eye test Chief. Box score Chief is just a regular guy.
Correct, the box score Chief is a traditional proven science. However, the eye test Chief is more of an art than a hard science. A memory of prior players and their outcomes are reference points. How to value someone’s game and individual intangibles play a role as does work ethic and contribution to a winning culture / chemistry. In short, don’t try eye test Chief at home without getting prior approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom