Chief’s Briefs - Creighton Edition | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief’s Briefs - Creighton Edition

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I really dislike the fact that trying to draw a foul is a strategy.

I know I'm the only one who feels this way but to me that is not playing basketball. Play to win and play hard. If you get fouled, great, that's on the defense. If you are the better player you are going to get fouled, period. I don't think stepping in at the last second to draw a charge or faking and then jumping into your defender or any type of flopping whatsoever should be a part of basketball fundamentals. Just seems unsportsmanlike to me and I've always felt 1. it sucks to watch and 2. refs are suckers and fall for it. I appreciate players who try to avoid contact in order to make a better basketball play.

Basketball is most enjoyable when they are allowed to run up and down the court with continuous play. Multiple whistles on every possession is painful to watch. Yeah, I know, it's just me, but that's kool.
While I agree in theory, it's in the rules and a team does itself no favors by placing an artificial handicap upon itself.

Kemba and Shabazz used to often throw their head back to give the impression that their progress was impeded. Many times it worked.

in football, an ancillary benefit of the deep ball is the possibility (probability) of an interference call.

My pet peeve in basketball is the Euro-step. No matter how many times or ways it is justified, it is a travel.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom