Cheikh Mbacke Diong (C) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cheikh Mbacke Diong (C)

Reaction Score
Im just not that concerned about integrating new players. I think the problem we had early this yr was guys couldn't make any shots. Purvis was in a gigantic shooting slump and Vital and Jackson were getting used to the pace of the game. Larrier looked legit as did Gilbert.
Agree. They did not understand what a good shot was and just played 1 on 1. It's clear Jalen, Vital Vance, et al take better shots (esp Purvis) and it's reflected in better % by a mile. Vital had moments early but wasn't very reliable yet, while now he's such a rock for us! I'm sure coaches have drilled it (shot selection) into everyone.

A buddy of mine close to the program said Alterique was the best player at the practices he saw. Larrier was the goods in the early games too.

Plus, adversity hardens or breaks people, and clearly it has hardened this team!!!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Im just not that concerned about integrating new players.
Same, but that's for one reason: Jalen. Next year will be the first time since Shabazz's junior & senior seasons that we have a true alpha and a true PG for two straight years. So I don't think integration will be that tough, especially since Alterique has been part of the program for a year and will understand the offense better himself.

We could be REALLY good next year. But we need to rebound and protect the paint like our lives depend upon it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom