Chefs in the kitchen | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chefs in the kitchen

Reaction Score
Echo the optimism upon seeing the post. KO has been silent and love seeing guys together like this.

The doom comes from departures - which people rightfully associate with locker room issues and KO losing the team. Messages like this send positive vibes around the program.

Alterique Gilbert
Jalen Adams
Christian Vital
Terry Larrier
Mamadou Diarra

Cobb
Polley
Carlton

Throw in 2-3 polished pieces and there's talent on the roster. I'd argue we needed more grit last year and we certainly got rid of some softness.

Can KO get these guys to feed off the negativity surrounding the program? Can he get them to put a massive chip on their shoulders with their backs against the wall. Fight or flight. Let's go boys

Reaction Score
Miller was such a great player, love to see him back there. I felt awful for the dude all season. More so than any of our often in foul trouble big men, I felt for him because I rarely saw the fouls as legitimate. He probably played like 2/3 the minute he should have, if he didn't get into foul trouble every game that might have been a different season

Reaction Score
Man, Adams needs some longer shorts. He's looking like he's straight out of the 1980's.

Noticed that too, I thought Purvis was the one pushing our recent trend toward shorter shorts, but maybe its Jalen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom