Chefs in the kitchen | The Boneyard

Chefs in the kitchen

Reaction Score
From Left to Right: Mike Noyes, Dwayne Killings, Christian Vital, Ricky Moore, Jalen Adams, Kevin Ollie, Terry Larrier, Mamadou Diarra, Raphael Chillious, Alterique Gilbert, Christian Foxen, Kentan Facey, Shonn Miller, Restinel Lomotey

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have to admit. This post got me excited about our program for the first time in a few weeks.

I have been one of KO's biggest critics/skeptics on here. And I haven't felt very positive about our outlook.

BUT when I see this picture, I realize maybe things aren't that bad. I like what KO has on the bench with him a lot now, and believe in Killings and now Chillious.

We still have some great guards. Shonn ( i think that's him) being back and KF hanging around is a good sign.

Maybe it isn't all doom and gloom after all. Still worried about filling out the roster this year and loading up in 2018, but that's a wait and see game.

ps. who is on the far right?

Reaction Score
Nice to see Shonn back on campus and Facey getting some work in. These boys will be ready

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Better than that dreck they try to pass for pizza at genos restaurants

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
They need to be cookin up something marvelous to get our mouth waterin.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
We need to get Cobb in there
He should be in the very back on a treadmill.

(Seriously tho, if you watch film of him he can clearly play a little bit – just needs to lose about 30 lbs between now and November. Reminds me some of Kanacevic, the kid from St. Joe's who ripped us up in 2014 until he fouled out)

Reaction Score
I have to admit. This post got me excited about our program for the first time in a few weeks.

I have been one of KO's biggest critics/skeptics on here. And I haven't felt very positive about our outlook.

BUT when I see this picture, I realize maybe things aren't that bad. I like what KO has on the bench with him a lot now, and believe in Killings and now Chillious.

We still have some great guards. Shonn ( i think that's him) being back and KF hanging around is a good sign.

Maybe it isn't all doom and gloom after all. Still worried about filling out the roster this year and loading up in 2018, but that's a wait and see game.

ps. who is on the far right?

Nicely stated HAD. :D

Reaction Score
Very nice. Alright seen enough, get out there and sign some dudes up no monkey business.

:eek:

Reaction Score
Love that Shonn Miller, a one year guy is hanging with the team. Not sure who you could trust more with who would respect KO more, Shonn/Kentan or one of Vance/Steve/Juwan?

I know who I would.

Reaction Score
Man I still wish we had Shonn Miller for 4 years. Hell of a player. Diarra and Larrier take some notes!
Love that Shonn Miller, a one year guy is hanging with the team. Not sure who you could trust more with who would respect KO more, Shonn/Kentan or one of Vance/Steve/Juwan?

I know who I would.
Miller was the man. I still maintain that he was our best player unquestionably. Unfortunately his worst game was his last. If he was himself there's a solid shot we beat Kansas, and Miller would be have more of a place in UConn lore.

Reaction Score
Love this pic. Hopefully Miller is passing some of his moves onto Diarra.

Reaction Score
Miller was the man. I still maintain that he was our best player unquestionably. Unfortunately his worst game was his last. If he was himself there's a solid shot we beat Kansas, and Miller would be have more of a place in UConn lore.

He was a very good player, stats were solid but his ability to do so much we don't see on paper was his strength. Love to have had him for a couple more years. Kansas had the size and depth to take him out and we were without a big man capable of scoring anything once they did. While he did have a rough game it was mostly because Self and KU knew they could assure winning the battle in the block by taking him out, and they did. Glad he came here for a year, he's a Husky.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Glad married is bending the knee. Hopefully he can recover 100% soon and get back in shape

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom