OT: Charlotte Veitner | The Boneyard

OT: Charlotte Veitner

Reaction Score
Leading scorer in the country arrested for stealing makeup from the campus store

Police arrest star UConn women's field hockey player

As penance please make her spend sometime with the basketball team - maybe some of her basdass will rub off on these snowflakes. The athlete with the biggest balls on campus is playing field hockey. Instead we've got charmin soft basketball primadonnas racing little scooters around campus getting absolutely bodied game in and game out. Common theme of great UConn teams of the past? Villains. They don't always have to be criminal, but bring a damn attitude and an edge.

Make UConn Tough Again!!!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Leading scorer in the country arrested for stealing makeup from the campus store

Police arrest star UConn women's field hockey player

As penance please make her spend sometime with the basketball team - maybe some of her basdass will rub off on these snowflakes. The athlete with the biggest balls on campus is playing field hockey. Instead we've got charmin soft basketball primadonnas racing little scooters around campus getting absolutely bodied game in and game out. Common theme of great UConn teams of the past? Villains. They don't always have to be criminal, but bring a damn attitude and an edge.

Make UConn Tough Again!!!
Stealing makeup is tough?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That's the problem at UConn. These Field Hockey players are too privileged!

I actually feel bad for Coach Stevens. She put together an outstanding program. It's a shame to have a smudge on program, albeit a incredibly small one. FWIW Veitner is a senior this year, so is she a former field hockey player?

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
If there is a causal link between shoplifting and increased FG percentage/overall basketball IQ, then some Storrs Downtown merchants better be prepared to take one for the team.

Reaction Score
A brush with the law is a brush with the law. There are only two guys on the current roster with gusto. 1) cobb - id welcome him back anytime 2) vital - UConn tough
That word "brush" was an great play on words about stealing makeup if that was your intention.

CL82

Reaction Score
We can joke about it here, but I hope the university does more than just pay lip service to the crime. I mean it would be wrong to just gloss over it.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I suppose we couldn't go easy on the most successful athlete on campus for such a heinous crime. But of course it's UConn so I hope she can learn from this mistake and bounce back a little wiser and more determined, if that's possible. If you're gonna steal in this country the better career path is to borrow millions, stiff your contractors and claim bankruptcy. Who knows where you might end up?

Last edited:

CL82

Reaction Score
I suppose we couldn't go easy on the most successful athlete on campus for such a heinous crime. But if course it's UConn so I hope she can learn from this mistake and bounce back a little wiser and more determined, if that's possible. If you're gonna steal in this country the better career path is to borrow millions, stiff your contractors and claim bankruptcy. Who knows where you might end up?
Or "lose" millions in the UConn 2000 capital outlay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom