OT: Charlotte Veitner | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Charlotte Veitner

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
People, don't put your puns in boldface. Puns are meant to be earned. Can we all agree with this compact? If we all make this small cosmetic change we can really polish this thread up.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
She's from Germany, but I hear she likes to spend her time in Avon.
Great offensive player. It was tough to cover (that) girl.

(Okay the well's just about dry for me obviously.)

Reaction Score
People, don't put your puns in boldface. Puns are meant to be earned. Can we all agree with this compact? If we all make this small cosmetic change we can really polish this thread up.

Seeing all these people bold their puns made me lose faith in humanity for a split second. Thank you for being a voice of reason.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I suppose we couldn't go easy on the most successful athlete on campus for such a heinous crime. But if course it's UConn so I hope she can learn from this mistake and bounce back a little wiser and more determined, if that's possible. If you're gonna steal in this country the better career path is to borrow millions, stiff your contractors and claim bankruptcy. Who knows where you might end up?
Maybe at Bank America

Bank of America Hires Law Firm to Help Probe $292 Million Loss

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I have no doubt that this transgression will give Emmert all the ammunition he needs to apply the death penalty to our FH program...at least two years, like SMU football got. He'll scour the NCAA rule book looking for some obscure, inapplicable rule to justify it. No longer will he tolerate us terrorizing the Big East Conference and the rest of the country with our FH juggernaut, led by 'ringers' from foreign countries. He'll put a stop to this once and for all.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Puns are the lowest form of humor.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
When you're using this much makeup, I guess it makes sense that you would run out quickly and need to steal more:

FieldHockey_9556287.jpeg
Those uneys look better than the mansiers that men’s hoop wears.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Seeing all these people bold their puns made me lose faith in humanity for a split second. Thank you for being a voice of reason.
Caved to peer pressure. I'm sorry. :oops:

Reaction Score
Leading scorer in the country arrested for stealing makeup from the campus store

Police arrest star UConn women's field hockey player

As penance please make her spend sometime with the basketball team - maybe some of her basdass will rub off on these snowflakes. The athlete with the biggest balls on campus is playing field hockey. Instead we've got charmin soft basketball primadonnas racing little scooters around campus getting absolutely bodied game in and game out. Common theme of great UConn teams of the past? Villains. They don't always have to be criminal, but bring a damn attitude and an edge.

Make UConn Tough Again!!!
She really squandered her reputation for $35 worth of makeup. And she was a smart kid too. Terrible for her, and the FH program.

pj

Reaction Score
Stealing makeup is tough?

If Terry Larrier were to steal makeup, maybe a matching dress and some pantyhose, casual fans might question his toughness. But @SirHypeAlot is not a casual fan of the criminal scene, and knows a badass when he sees one.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Puns are the lowest form of humor.
You will be punished for that comment. Are you a pun punk? Do you fancy yourself a humor pundit? Have at it people.:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom