Charlie Creme preseason rankings | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Charlie Creme preseason rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
KnightsBridge - interesting comments. The thing with the PAC is that the west coast is a very talent rich region of the country with really strong HS/AAU competition, so keeping talent as opposed to bringing talent in should be easier. And the quality of the schools and their 'attractiveness' is pretty good with Cal, USC, and UCLA (not meaning to diss the others, just don't know enough re academics/environments.)
I think Oklahoma is a tough sell outside of Texas/Oklahoma - sorry, but 'Come see beautiful Oklahoma' bombed as a marketing tool! What I like about Coale the coach is that she gets the best out of what she has, as a recruiter not so much. (And I was really impressed with the USA team - I thought it was a flawed team she was given, but they were still able to dominate while being height challenged.)

And I didn't say 'bad coaching' just wondering if it is strong enough at UNC. Running an offense only system that doesn't worry about turnovers or defense is fraught with danger, especially when you go against the other really talented teams. And with the large talented freshman class there may be some serious chemistry issues.

By the way - I left Rutgers out of my comments because I just don't know what is going on there any more. Some great recruiting followed by some serious talent transferring out - seems a little broken as a program, but again, I just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom