Charli Collier to visit UConn for ND game | The Boneyard

Charli Collier to visit UConn for ND game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Her willingness to attend the game far from Texas seems to indicate a willingness to strongly consider Uconn as a possible school.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Her willingness to attend the game far from Texas seems to indicate a willingness to strongly consider Uconn as a possible school.
How did our other recruit from Texas do? 3 National Championships and counting. All-American as a junior. Lieberman Award winner as a junior. Can break the UConn career assist record currently held by the best player in the world. Loved by coaches, teammates, and fans. I'd say it worked out rather well.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Hmmm, road trip to a huge NCAA game vs. 4 years of XXXXXXX. Nope, I would not draw a conclusion from the former about anyone's enthusiasm for the latter.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
We need another Collier!!!
We also need another Lone Star State recruit who goes all the way to Storrs and has a great experience there. But yes, two Colliers would be nuce too...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Geno, don't let her leave the campus.

Reaction Score
yeah, a perennial NC and an also ran
Well, let's hope. If ever there was a year that her home-state Longhorns might be able to play us a competitive game, next year is it (Dec 4 at Mohegan Sun, the day before her Storrs visit). Would be a great time for the Huskies to kick some more Texas butt!!! Charli just lives a 3-1/2 hour drive from Austin.

Reaction Score
Isn't this talking about last December's game against Notre Dame? It seems we play Notre Dame at Notre Dame in the upcoming season.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
This was originally posted November 15, 2015. Her blog says

"A recruiting update includes, I took an unofficial to USC a couple weekends back, and am going to UConn December 5th. I plan to go to many more. come back next month for more updates!

Thank you
!"

It looks like the OP link is from a blog which is linked to an ESPN article from July 2015. I'm guessing her visit already happened. Last December (2015). Anyone recall?

Reaction Score
This was originally posted November 15, 2015. Her blog says

"A recruiting update includes, I took an unofficial to USC a couple weekends back, and am going to UConn December 5th. I plan to go to many more. come back next month for more updates!

Thank you
!"

It looks like the OP link is from a blog which is linked to an ESPN article from July 2015. I'm guessing her visit already happened. Last December (2015). Anyone recall?
Oops :oops:

Well she should come back Dec 5th again this year - same double treat, only game is with TX this time.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Another Collier would be nice, but what we need is a tall Saturday Evening Post. (this 2/3 of a pun is for old-timers)
Here's another Collier (Collyer) for the old-timers:

180px-Beat_the_Clock_1958.JPG

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
well, this is the best shot we could hope to have at this time, no? Maybe Charli could see that Stewie is clearly gone, the difference without her, albeit relatively ephemeral, will be palpable, and that Notre Dame will probably win that game. I mean, a step back is inevitable when you lose the historically great 2012 recruiting class , but a visit could help give Charli some insight as to how a program like UConn could take many steps forward with th contributions of the next wave of recruits of her caliber. Within one single golden era, Uconn could win two NCs and 78 in a row with Maya and Tina together, and Uconn turned things around quickly after Maya and Tina graduated. Four NCs later and 75 consecutive victories, and UConn will need new championship formulas. I believe in Geno, and it's interesting to learn how he makes Recruits do the same.

Reaction Score
Visit was supposed to happen last season, never happened. Father being ill maybe had something to do with that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom