Charles Smith IV | The Boneyard

Charles Smith IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He was at the camp I worked This past fall. He is a freak Athlete. Had a nice middle game. Shot some threes. Looked like a guy who was just starting to really get it. Prolly will go up and up as time goes on.

Reaction Score
He was at the camp I worked This past fall. He is a freak Athlete. Had a nice middle game. Shot some threes. Looked like a guy who was just starting to really get it. Prolly will go up and up as time goes on.
Pencil him in a P5 school

Reaction Score

Seems like he's the mold of a player that helped put the program on the map. Sign him up

BrysonDeMan

Hits Bombs
Reaction Score
Playing in Championship game of tourney tonight at 10pm on CBSSN (optimum 215)
Is coming off bench but getting good minutes and playing well so far. Hit some clutch shots and had big steal at end of game last night

Reaction Score
Warren Harding seemed to be producing a Div 1 player a year from the late 70’s to Mid 80’s
Mike McKay (UConn)
john Bagly BC
Wes Matthews. Wisconsin
along with Smith starred in college
Those were great times for Ct high school basketball

Reaction Score

We need shooters

Reaction Score
Warren Harding seemed to be producing a Div 1 player a year from the late 70’s to Mid 80’s
Mike McKay (UConn)
john Bagly BC
Wes Matthews. Wisconsin

Garris was supposed to be at Harding, but transferred to Bassick. Cannon and Murphy were also excellent players for Harding st the time. Smith went to Kolbe.

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Garris was supposed to be at Harding, but transferred to Bassick. Cannon and Murphy were also excellent players for Harding st the time. Smith went to Kolbe.

Frenchy Tomlin class of '87 I believe. Also had one or two of C. Smith's teammates who went to Cleveland State during the Mouse McFadden years.

Reaction Score
Charles Smith went to Harding. Our Chris Smith went to Kolbe.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Charles Smith went to Harding

Reaction Score
Mike McKay (UConn)
john Bagly BC
Wes Matthews. Wisconsin
A little older but Walter Luckett is a name I remember from Bridgeport.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Mike McKay (UConn)
john Bagly BC
Wes Matthews. Wisconsin
Didn't Wes Matthews go to Marquette?

Reaction Score
Saw him play for Kolbe ina shootout with an Ansonia kid. I think he had 50 pts
He went to Ohio U in MAC
A few years later and he would have been in the Big East. Younger guys don’t understand how dead Eastern BB was until the Beast born. Ocassinally teams like PC , Cuse , or even Rutgers would make a FF but they usually were little threat to win.

Reaction Score

Went to Kolbe, then Ohio U. I played ball against him in high school. He had a very unorthodox jump shot.

Walter Luckett, Jr. is an American former basketball player who is best known for his career at the high school and college levels. Luckett starred at the prep level for Kolbe High School in his hometown of Bridgeport, Connecticut before playing at Ohio University for the Bobcats between 1972–73 and 1974–75. Following his junior season at Ohio he declared for the NBA Draft, where he was selected in the second round (27th overall) by the Detroit Pistons. Due to a knee injury, however, Luckett never played a single game in the National Basketball Association (NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom