Characters You Absolutely Despise | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Characters You Absolutely Despise

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I was just watching Veep and remembered this thread.

Ed Webster in Veep. Zach Woods - IMDb

Minor character, but he annoys the hell out of me. I'm not sure if it's bad acting, or the character is just terrible. I thought the same when the actor played Gabe Lewis in the office, so maybe it's just him.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
The Sleestaks from Land of the Lost. They moved too slow to get the job done and it annoyed the hell out of me.

Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble where nagging, joy blocking fun police. Hated them.

Louise "Weezy" Jefferson- another joy blocking, nagging, fun policemen.

Jack Tripper- He never gave any indication that he actually managed to successfully do what every man wanted him to get done. Failure.

Major Nelson- He never gave any indication that he actually managed to successfully do what every man wanted him to get done. Failure.

Lamont Sanford- He let his father ruin too much weekend, karma sutra activity. Big Dummy get a room.

All the characters on Gilligans Island were idiots.

Florida Evans got on my nerves some times also.

Re: Lamont Sanford - imagine how hard it would be to have a father that was that awesome. It would be unimaginable pressure on a son.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I was just watching Veep and remembered this thread.

Ed Webster in Veep. Zach Woods - IMDb

Minor character, but he annoys the hell out of me. I'm not sure if it's bad acting, or the character is just terrible. I thought the same when the actor played Gabe Lewis in the office, so maybe it's just him.

He plays the same character every time. It works in Silicon Valley, but not in every show.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Re: Lamont Sanford - imagine how hard it would be to have a father that was that awesome. It would be unimaginable pressure on a son.

I know but it was painful to see Lamont ruin so much action. Him and Ralo should’ve came up with a better system. Bringing those women home with Fred G around never worked out.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Kim Bauer (Elisha Cuthbert) on 24. Not even being super hot was able to make her scenes watchable.

You are dead to me. For me, she's like Yvonne Strahovski in Chuck. Hot is hot. Poor acting doesn't hurt the character.

Last edited:

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Oddly, Shawn from Psych. I simply can't stand the kid. I fast forward every time he does his shtick.

Reaction Score
Toby on West Wing.
Surprising. Toby was classic.

BARTLET: Taiwan's not gonna be our topic. Ah, the Evans Gambit!
Bartlet moves a pawn (e7-e5).
TOBY: There's no such thing as the Evans Gambit.
BARTLET: A variation of the Giuoco Piano opening, named after a British sea captain, W.D. Evans, who invented it in 1820 - don't tell me chess moves.
TOBY: I moved my pawn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom