Championship Week Thread (non-AAC) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Championship Week Thread (non-AAC)

Reaction Score
A little shout out to my buddies kid Tomas Murphy at Northeastern for having a real nice 2nd half and helping those Huskies upset the fav's Hofstra Tuesday night!

Reaction Score
During the Louisville/Notre Dame game the announcers gave a small notch to UConn when Durham and Enoch were guarding each other at one moment. They basically said something along the lines of “former Uconn on former Uconn here” and discussing where UConn would be if we still had them because of our front court issues.

Watching them, and having seen ND the day prior if given a choice I no doubt would've preferred Durham still being here. They both have strengths and weaknesses but his length around the rim certainly changes shots, not a bad player at all. Nonetheless neither of them have advanced significantly as you may have expected.

Reaction Score
Syracuse against Pitt and no Tyus Battle - Jalen Carey should get a lot of run tonight.
Only 7 minutes after all.. Jim Boeheim really must not trust him.

Meanwhile, Buddy Boeheim led the team in scoring with 20. Pretty crazy! I watched for a little while - he looked pretty good out there.

Reaction Score
Watching them, and having seen ND the day prior if given a choice I no doubt would've preferred Durham still being here. They both have strengths and weaknesses but his length around the rim certainly changes shots, not a bad player at all. Nonetheless neither of them have advanced significantly as you may have expected.
Not trying to dog KO, but you see what Kenya Hunter has been able to do with Carlton in just one season and you wonder why KO never hired a quality bigs coach. Would love to have seen what any of our bigs between 2013 and 2017 would have been under Kenya Hunter.

Reaction Score
A little shout out to my buddies kid Tomas Murphy at Northeastern for having a real nice 2nd half and helping those Huskies upset the fav's Hofstra Tuesday night!
Nice pic of the two of them together after the game.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Seton Hall just throttling Georgetown

Reaction Score
St. John's got absolutely crushed by Marquette tonight. And since they play at MSG, it'll be counted as a home or semi-home game. It's going to tank their NET and KenPom rankings (actually KenPom already updated and they went from 70 to 80). They'll probably fall out of the top 70 in NET.

Real good chance they might've knocked themselves out of the tournament with that loss, especially since their non-conf schedule was so terrible. Bracket Matrix had them as the 7th safe team, so if this loss pushes them down a few and there's a few more bid thieves, they could be in trouble.

54 points on 71 possessions with your season on the line. And with Shamorie Ponds on your team. Yikes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom