Championship Gear? | The Boneyard

Championship Gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
T-shirts and Caps... where can they be purchased? Who actually have them in stock?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
you can go to the Uconn coop on-line and order gear. The actual store was pretty well sold out of most of the stuff on Monday but am sure they will be restocking.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thanks, they got some stuff but I'm not sure its the full selection... there's no caps

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I stopped at Bob's (Surplus) and they were all out, that's where I normally got stuff every year (plus I had discount coupons)

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Thanks, Greg - they have free shipping until 9am today. Just ordered the hooded sweatshirt to replace my ancient, well-worn-falling-apart-at-the-seams original Boneyard sweatshirt (sniff).

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Thanks, Greg - they have free shipping until 9am today. Just ordered the hooded sweatshirt to replace my ancient, well-worn-falling-apart-at-the-seams original Boneyard sweatshirt (sniff).
Do you want another Boneyard hoodie?

Reaction Score
I have made it a habit of collecting the Tee Shirts and hats over the years. Most are gone from just plain wearing them out. Only 6 hats left and my favorite is the White 2004 which is so sweat stained that I should get rid of it but cannot part with it. About the same with the Tee shirts. The nice thing is there is some fill in between Hats and Tee Shirts as far as the years go so I have fill in. Any one comes up with a source for the hats please let me know. I am thinking of having a throw made of the Tee Shirts before they are totaled from wash and wear.

Reaction Score
PS: my $154.00 order of this years gear is on its way and is in Orlando so that means my wife and myself will be wearing ours by this coming Wednesday at the latest.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
PS: my $154.00 order of this years gear is on its way and is in Orlando so that means my wife and myself will be wearing ours by this coming Wednesday at the latest.
I had that amount in my basket... and couldn't pull the trigger

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have made it a habit of collecting the Tee Shirts and hats over the years. Most are gone from just plain wearing them out. Only 6 hats left and my favorite is the White 2004 which is so sweat stained that I should get rid of it but cannot part with it. About the same with the Tee shirts. The nice thing is there is some fill in between Hats and Tee Shirts as far as the years go so I have fill in. Any one comes up with a source for the hats please let me know. I am thinking of having a throw made of the Tee Shirts before they are totaled from wash and wear.

I have the 2004 white too and it was pretty much a wreck. But I did the dish washer thing, followed with blocking it out with wadded up plastic bags. It's not perfect, but no longer a total embarrassment.

Reaction Score
I have the 2004 white too and it was pretty much a wreck. But I did the dish washer thing, followed with blocking it out with wadded up plastic bags. It's not perfect, but no longer a total embarrassment.
Dishwasher thing???? Elaborate please.

Reaction Score
I just got the blue t-shirt today, and I'm a bit disappointed. Doesn't say it's the woman's team and misses some opportunities to be unique. But hey, it's the new wardrobe.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Dishwasher thing???? Elaborate please.

Take 1 empty dishwasher, load the standard detergent you use, arrange your hats (upright) in the upper rack and run a glassware cycle. Some say you can leave the heat cycle on, but I prefer to get the caps out wet and shape and air dry them.

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Take 1 empty dishwasher, load the standard detergent you use, arrange your hats (upright) in the upper rack and run a glassware cycle. Some say you can leave the heat cycle on, but I prefer to get the caps out wet and shape and air dry them.
Absolutely works!
Something else you can try that is a bit quicker and is good on those annoying sweat stains...
Warm water, shampoo, toothbrush. Wet the hat and pour some shampoo on the hat (or toothbrush) and scrub for a minute or 2.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Absolutely works!
Something else you can try that is a bit quicker and is good on those annoying sweat stains...
Warm water, shampoo, toothbrush. Wet the hat and pour some shampoo on the hat (or toothbrush) and scrub for a minute or 2.

My problem with your quick fix is I'm too gassed to do anything when I come home with a sweat stained cap. I wonder if I could shake the cap around in the Epsom salt foot bath?;)

Reaction Score
Thanks all I will try both. The gear I ordered is out for delivery and will have my new shirt and hat to wear tonight.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I pulled the trigger... the prices have gone down on some item and of course on some items they have only 5X's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom