Champ video | The Boneyard

Champ video

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
1. We had Shabazz. 2. We had the best guards in the country, again. 3. The way boatright was playing and especially his defense from the end of the season to the 'ship. 4. Giffey spreading the floor and the way Daniels would take them inside and outside. 5. Ollie, I loved his game plans for every game, he knew the teams strength and he neutralized it, my favorite was the MSU game, I was worried about their bigs but after the first couple minutes you can tell Ollie was pushing tempo making the game fast and after 5-10 minutes their bigs were bent over. That happened the whole game and it caught up to them in the second half towards the end when their bigs couldnt get their legs into their 3 pt shots, and once Ollie got on Nolan to cover Payne on the 3 we were good

Reaction Score
Was it just me or did anybody notice that there seemed to be non-UConn games in there?

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
If I were a Wisconsin fan I'm not sure I could ever watch tape of that Kentucky game. They basically rolled out the red carpet for Andrew Harrison on that game-winner, let him size up his shot, no pressure, and whaddyaknow, he drained it. Awful.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Fuc king chills at the end there. Chills.
Same.

I'd forgotten just how good our offensive spacing was. That was a very well coached, intelligent basketball team. It bodes well for the future.

Reaction Score
If I were a Wisconsin fan I'm not sure I could ever watch tape of that Kentucky game. They basically rolled out the red carpet for Andrew Harrison on that game-winner, let him size up his shot, no pressure, and whaddyaknow, he drained it. Awful.

Harrison tried the same thing against us at the end, except with a hand right in his face.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Harrison tried the same thing against us at the end, except with a hand right in his face.
One of the highlights of the weekend was when Boatright in an interview sounded like he took personal offense to the way Wisconsin guarded that play. He basically said there's no way that would happen on him. And then he proved it.

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Does anyone have a link to watch the Uconn st.joes game again? That is one I havent found

Reaction Score
Love when we beat the Cuse in 2013, and the Syracuse posters on their board were posting how Bazz and Boat would be walk-ons at Syracuse. After we won this year, they were posting, "Why can't we get guards like them?".:D

Nice and I'm guessing when we won the NC it also put yet another "bad taste in their mouth"………..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom