CG Myles Powell (Seton Hall Commit) | Page 10 | The Boneyard

CG Myles Powell (Seton Hall Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
read it the other way NDH like you were on offense - now I got it. I'm old anyway so if you pump fake your first step would be a fly by! I'm just watching

You got 5 fouls mau, I know you remember old Big East days, close line.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
Any update on when his official visit is? Mojo is really kicking right now...

Reaction Score
Lot of open looks from the perimeter in the future with Larrier, Enoch, Durham, Diarra and hopefully Brown on the interior wreaking havoc - and UConn is only a few Myles from NJ.

Why not join the momentum MP?

Reaction Score
I like this kid. I think we (collectively) sometimes put too much emphasis on athleticism and size, and don't always appreciate guys that can just flat out shoot the rock.

This kid is not a dynamic athlete, but it's clear that he's also not just a spot up shooter. He actually reminds me some of Sterling Gibbs. I definitely think he could carve out a real nice career at UConn. Otherwise, he will likely just go to Seton Hall and transfer here in two years anyways. He should save himself that aggravation.

Reaction Score
I like this kid. I think we (collectively) sometimes put too much emphasis on athleticism and size, and don't always appreciate guys that can just flat out shoot the rock.

This kid is not a dynamic athlete, but it's clear that he's also not just a spot up shooter. He actually reminds me some of Sterling Gibbs. I definitely think he could carve out a real nice career at UConn. Otherwise, he will likely just go to Seton Hall and transfer here in two years anyways. He should save himself that aggravation.

Well said AZ, I agree completely. Let's not forget we have plenty of athleticism already committed and on our roster. A kid that can create his shot, hit his J's and is a high IQ baller would be a great addition.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is a no brianer to keep recruitment momentum, but this is live/die for Hall staff. They are going all out and then some for this verbal. Hopefully it continues to drag and we get him on campus as planned.

"All out" as in 'Tennessee Orange Pride Hostesses' all out?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I Am Glad to Announce That I Have Verbally Committed to Accept A Basketball Scholarship From Seton Hall University #SHU ⚪️⚪️⚪️

Reaction Score
Are folks OK w/. me saying Next at this point?

; )
You clearly knew it was a Next but you were gunshy because of a few of us jabronies. He is a must recruit for The Hall, he's from Jersey and he wants to be handed the keys. Don't fault the kid, probably a good decision for him.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Vance Jackson would fix this loss and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom