CFP Games | The Boneyard

CFP Games

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
*****Not a Game Thread!!!!!

This is a thread about the games.

ND/Clemson.

Going with Clemson. Still too much speed across the board.

Bama/OU

Bama. They may run for 400 yards tonight.

Reaction Score
Clemson is minus their best D lineman and 2 others...I dunno.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I thought this wasn't a game thread?

ND is getting blown out tonight

It isn't. Don't screw this up and start discussing the game. However, You can discuss things about the game.

For example, Clemson's cheerleaders are in a white iniform. Their dance/spirit squad in the blue and orange sequin are smoking hot and have better eye appeal than the cheerleaders. And there isn't anything wrong with their cheerleaders.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
I thought this wasn't a game thread?

ND is getting blown out tonight
It's not a game thread. It's a playoff bowl thread where we will also discuss the Alabama OU game later.

Notre Dame getting a good taste of big boy football. Good for them.

Reaction Score
It's not a game thread. It's a playoff bowl thread where we will also discuss the Alabama OU game later.

Notre Dame getting a good taste of big boy football. Good for them.

Well, there doesn't seem to be another Clemson ND thread going on, so this IS the thread by default.

Notre Dame is overmatched. They may never get another shot at a title.

If this game continues at this pace for Clemson, Kelly will be fired before the new year

Reaction Score
It isn't. Don't screw this up and start discussing the game. However, You can discuss things about the game.

For example, Clemson's cheerleaders are in a white iniform. Their dance/spirit squad in the blue and orange sequin are smoking hot and have better eye appeal than the cheerleaders. And there isn't anything wrong with their cheerleaders.
The camera crews have some kind of attachment with the one skinny blonde girl. Not to say there are anything but skinny blonde girls, but one in particular.

Upon your recommendation I'm focusing my attention to the sequin ones and the cheerleaders. The blonde one. Or whatever one they will show me.

Reaction Score
ND can't handle Clemson's defensive line and the 2 reversals by the pinstripes really hurt.

Oh, and the announcers can't stop talking about Alabama...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The camera crews have some kind of attachment with the one skinny blonde girl. Not to say there are anything but skinny blonde girls, but one in particular.

Upon your recommendation I'm focusing my attention to the sequin ones and the cheerleaders. The blonde one. Or whatever one they will show me.

And towards the end of the 3rd quarter they showed the Baton Twirling team in Orange and white.

Things northern football schools don't even contemplate- having enough good looking coeds willing to participate and fill three separate squads. And an athletic budget that funds all three for a bowl game.

Reaction Score
And towards the end of the 3rd quarter they showed the Baton Twirling team in Orange and white.

Things northern football schools don't even contemplate- having enough good looking coeds willing to participate and fill three separate squads. And an athletic budget that funds all three for a bowl game.
I can barely focus on one squad and you've got eyes on all three.

Reaction Score
This game is actually showing why ND won’t join the ACC.
This would have been an ACC championship game and ND wouldn’t have even made it to the final 4
They really known how to lay an egg when playing a real power team.
Frauds

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I can barely focus on one squad and you've got eyes on all three.

It's rough right now. Mrs. Diesel is out of town on a cruise with my sister, it's raining, and me and my son's dog are chilling on sofa.

IMG_20181229_182931231~2.jpg

Reaction Score
ND was tough to see, Couldn't even muster one stinkin' TD all game, even in garbage time (the whole 4th more or less)....just awful. 41-16 game between two top 10 teams earlier today too...man, these bowl games have been brutal so far, not many good games.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is the Yard, that's what we do!

Anyway I hope game 2, is better than game 1. This is Saturday Night.

Kyle Murray has a chance to go CFB legend tonight. If he can win and run through Bama's D, holy smokes.

He's making the right choice with baseball. He's Mookie Betts sized and Mookie will make more money on his next contract than any NFL player has ever made in their career.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom