CBB season is almost over | The Boneyard

CBB season is almost over

Reaction Score
Crazy that the NCAA hoops season will be done within the next month. With all the pauses and the late start it feels like it just started which is bittersweet.

That being said, what are you most excited for over the next month?

For me it’s getting to watch the team play in the BET in MSG once again, and hopefully up their seeding. Gets me excited for next season when fans can be back in the Garden. Also really looking forward to being able to see this team at full strength (minus Akok) in some postseason play

Also would love a good rivalry matchup in the tournament. Say Rutgers, or Duke (if they somehow manage to sneak in)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'm excited we flip the clocks ahead on March 14th. Spring is on the way and we will get a bracket for the 1st time in 2 years!!!

Reaction Score
Winning our 5th Championship

Is your son as big as you now? Saw you in the driveway the other day with another guy after walking my pup but couldn't swing by for a quick hello as I was on a teleconference. One of these days lol.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to seeing who this team becomes. Which is probably obvious and everyone probably feels the same.

I'm also looking forward to seeing how the Big East conference does in the tournament. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how all the conferences do.

Finally, I'm looking forward to finding out if the rankings are garbage. Not exactly sure how that will be measured.

Reaction Score
Is your son as big as you now? Saw you in the driveway the other day with another guy after walking my pup but couldn't swing by for a quick hello as I was on a teleconference. One of these days lol.
Yeah he is getting up there but it was probably my brother who was visiting for a few weeks

Reaction Score
Crazy that the NCAA hoops season will be done within the next month. With all the pauses and the late start it feels like it just started which is bittersweet.

That being said, what are you most excited for over the next month?

For me it’s getting to watch the team play in the BET in MSG once again, and hopefully up their seeding. Gets me excited for next season when fans can be back in the Garden. Also really looking forward to being able to see this team at full strength (minus Akok) in some postseason play

Also would love a good rivalry matchup in the tournament. Say Rutgers, or Duke (if they somehow manage to sneak in)

Putting aside wanting an easy team to beat, would there be a better draw than playing Rutgers in the first round and getting to remind them that when we're competing for NJ recruits, they only get the guys happier starting on the JV than fighting for time on the Varsity?

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
Winning in March is about great guard play. Hoping our guards take us on a wild ride.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom