CBB Discussion Week 7 | The Boneyard

CBB Discussion Week 7

Reaction Score
Week 7?!?! What does that even mean?!?! However will I know what m/d/y to what m/d/y this week corresponds to???

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Second transfer out of Pitt in last few days. Jeff Capel now has more transfers out of Pitt MBB in the last week than he does 2019 commits.

They’re down to 9 scholarship players(3 of them are seniors). No commits for 2019. What a train wreck of a program right now.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
This Drexel team is really not that bad.

Reaction Score
Order restored

FSU wins by 17....order restored.

True Freshman Devon Vassell (who sat out UConn game) came in and scored 16 in 19 minutes.

Kids can get lazy against a cupcake...FSU was down by 15 at one point and won by 17...a 32 point swing...you can do that against a cupcake....but a bad habit.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This Drexel team is really not that bad.
I’d never underestimate any of the Big 5 schools. According to KenPom, Drexel is the 2nd best cupcake team on our OOC.

On a random note, I’m in Phoenix for the holidays and my wife’s alma mater, Montana, is playing at Tuscon tomorrow and I’ll be there with my wife and in-laws.

Montana is a solid team and DeCuire is a very good young coach who’ll probably leave his alma mater for a bigger school in a few years. F AZ! Go Griz!

Would love to see ASU play Kansas, but ticket prices for that game are sky high.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’d never underestimate any of the Big 5 schools. According to KenPom, Drexel is the 2nd best cupcake team on our OOC.
I'm not an expert on Philly basketball, but I actually don't think Drexel is a big 5 team? It's Villanova, Temple, St Joes, La Salle and UPenn. Looks like Drexel plays most of the Big 5 teams this year though. They have a winning record on the season too, which is impressive.

That said, they lost to Rutgers by like 30 points. Gotta win this one by a significant margin.

Reaction Score
I'm not an expert on Philly basketball, but I actually don't think Drexel is a big 5 team? It's Villanova, Temple, St Joes, La Salle and UPenn. Looks like Drexel plays most of the Big 5 teams this year though. They have a winning record on the season too, which is impressive.

That said, they lost to Rutgers by like 30 points. Gotta win this one by a significant margin.
Correct! Drexel is not a Big 5 school. Also, the University of Pennsylvania is never referred to as UPenn, simply Penn.

Reaction Score
Buffalo looks like crap, why is this team ranked??
To be fair, these officials aren’t doing them any favors. OB literally just fell before the offensive guy touched him, and got the call. One of 6 blatant calls or non calls I’ve seen. That’s while also just casually watching (not to be confused with the casual husky fan status).

Reaction Score
To be fair, these officials aren’t doing them any favors. OB literally just fell before the offensive guy touched him, and got the call. One of 6 blatant calls or non calls I’ve seen. That’s while also just casually watching (not to be confused with the casual husky fan status).

i don't think the officials have anything to do with, first half Buffalo looked very uneasy. They have looked better this hialf

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom