Casuals. A message for you. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Casuals. A message for you.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
Thanks it’s been more of a passion than interest going on 53 years of emotional attachment. When I lived in Chicago, back during the first years of DirecTV, I would climb on my roof to clean the satellite dish, at great peril, when it had snow or ice on it so I could watch the game. Before that my best friend would clip articles from the local papers and mail them to me. Tape the games on VHS tapes and mail with the clippings. I moved out of state right after the dream season. I knew we were building something special. The year we won the NIT we beat Syracuse for the first time. I had never prayed before that game but asked God for just one favor. Please let us win this game. I have young boys 14 and 8 and my wife played high school bb for Bristol Eastern. Myself I played against Corny in high school. Now my boys even though they are growing up in FL will always be UConn fans. And yes I am pretty old to have a 14 and 8 year old but my wife is much younger:)
This is freaking beautiful, what dedication!! There should seriously be a well-produced film documenting the program’s rise from the perspective of fans like yourself. Endlessly fascinating to fans like me who were only 7 when Ray Allen “[threw] one up” against GTown; barely in diapers when the Dream Team delivered our first Big East Championship. There’s gotta be a filmmaker alum willing to take on the task…Boneyard Studios!

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
This is freaking beautiful, what dedication!! There should seriously be a well-produced film documenting the program’s rise from the perspective of fans like yourself. Endlessly fascinating to fans like me who were only 7 when Ray Allen “[threw] one up” against GTown; barely in diapers when the Dream Team delivered our first Big East Championship. There’s gotta be a filmmaker alum willing to take on the task…Boneyard Studios!
7?

Lol. You haven’t suffered enough to be a uconn fan.

I’ll make a film for you.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
7?

Lol. You haven’t suffered enough to be a uconn fan.

I’ll make a film for you.
1681436951997.gif

Reaction Score
Donated outside of the normal monthly recurring but forgot the boneyard. Speaking of recurring payments, I think it’s a good way for casual fans to stay connected. You see the line item and you can’t forget. Click recurring, guy.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Reloading my PayPal, which had $1.25 in it. Wife buying weird crap on Etsy or something. Will donate once funds are replenished.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom