Castle stats tonight | The Boneyard

Castle stats tonight

caw

Reaction Score
Spurs are going to be really good quickly. Wemby will be the best player in the league and Castle will be the other cornerstone.

They have a very solid young group. At the least Wemby, Castle, Vassell and Sochan all look like they could fit together for a long time. Getting Paul and Barnes were also great offseason pickups to help bring the young core along.

Reaction Score
Steph is a dude. Exact persona your want in a QB. Natural leader, alpha, by example kid, amazing work ethic.

Theory - if DH takes an NBA job, SA would be one of the couple considerations. Not geo ideal, but could be a seemless transition from Pop who’s set as similar an NBA culture as possible. And he’ll have the pieces.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Steph is a dude. Exact persona your want in a QB. Natural leader, alpha, by example kid, amazing work ethic.

Theory - if DH takes an NBA job, SA would be one of the couple considerations. Not geo ideal, but could be a seemless transition from Pop who’s set as similar an NBA culture as possible. And he’ll have the pieces.
I wish we got to see more of that QB here, but the championship will help get over that.

After seeing those behind the scenes in practice, can’t help but think we are safe to feel like Hurley won’t be going to the NBA anytime especially soon. You won’t be able to talk to professionals like that.

Reaction Score
I think his floor vision is going to flourish in the NBA. He always seems to know where his shooters are and that's so key in the league.
Easily could have had 3-4 more assists if his teammates had hit the open shots he created for them.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Easily could have had 3-4 more assists if his teammates had hit the open shots he created for them.
When CP3 takes those load management days and he gets to pass to Wemby, Vassell, and Johnson his assist line is going to be easy money

Reaction Score
He has poise and you can't teach that. I have a feeling in 5 years or so we'll look back and laugh, that we had Castle playing insane on ball defense and basically being a 4th option in the offense, compared to what he'll be doing in the league. Guy is a future all star, praying he stays healthy.

Reaction Score
I wish we got to see more of that QB here, but the championship will help get over that.

After seeing those behind the scenes in practice, can’t help but think we are safe to feel like Hurley won’t be going to the NBA anytime especially soon. You won’t be able to talk to professionals like that.
Generally agree, but if there is one place where it could work, it's a place where the current coach has installed some discipline and the stars aren't premadonnas. Steph is clearly a kid that likes to be coached, and Wemby, by everything I've seen, is as stand up and humble a future star as it gets.

Highly doubtful a freshman can walk in and be the QB amongst a fleet of upperclassmen, especially when the position is occupied by a 5th year BE MVP. If he had stayed another year, the floor would have been his.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Generally agree, but if there is one place where it could work, it's a place where the current coach has installed some discipline and the stars aren't premadonnas. Steph is clearly a kid that likes to be coached, and Wemby, by everything I've seen, is as stand up and humble a future star as it gets.

Highly doubtful a freshman can walk in and be the QB amongst a fleet of upperclassmen, especially when the position is occupied by a 5th year BE MVP. If he had stayed another year, the floor would have been his.
I don’t think it’s as much about guys being open to coaching and being primadonnas as much as it’s about most grown men aren’t going to accept being talked to that way. Pop doesn’t talk to his players that way but he does hold them very accountable still in a similar way.

Hurley will have to develop a much cooler head if he wants to coach in the league. Players get coaches fired all the time that they don’t like. College coaches of course have a lot more control. Which Danny is good with.

Reaction Score
Separate note Bronny is as bad as expected

1-11 and just awful on every level.

You could do a lot of public embarrassment to me in exchange for $8 million and being able to say I played in the NBA.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
You could do a lot of public embarrassment to me in exchange for $8 million and being able to say I played in the NBA.

It’d be a hell of a deal for you. It’s not a great deal if you’re Bronny James. You already have generational wealth and you’re gonna end up the poster child for failed nepo babies because your dad wanted a photo op. And it happened and no one cared.

I do feel badly for the kid. He seems like a good kid and he’s not a bad basketball player; but he’s not an NBA player now or maybe ever and his dad is setting him up to spend the next 60 years answering the question, “What happened?”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom