Castle injury update | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Castle injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Talking to a couple of people Sunday that should know something.

1) 4 to 6 weeks

2) 2 to 4 weeks

So I'm going with 2 to 6, with 4 or 5 weeks the most likely

He'll be back for conference play

Reaction Score
I could have missed it, was there ever any specific or somewhat specific injury mentioned? I know it was the knee but is it a sprain/hyperextension, etc?

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I could have missed it, was there ever any specific or somewhat specific injury mentioned? I know it was the knee but is it a sprain/hyperextension, etc?
Ok so this is a sarcastic post….correct? If you read through this thread we have covered every reason why we do not have anything more than he hurt it slipping on the XL center floor and that he had a minor procedure. Most of the long time BYers say that is all we are entitled to end of story. So that is what we know just in case you were asking for real…..

Reaction Score
Ok so this is a sarcastic post….correct? If you read through this thread we have covered every reason why we do not have anything more than he hurt it slipping on the XL center floor and that he had a minor procedure. Most of the long time BYers say that is all we are entitled to end of story. So that is what we know just in case you were asking for real…..
I don’t read thru 10 pages of a thread. I post and read if I get a reply. 90% of threads are dead meat anyways. Was curious if Hurley or anyone said anything last night in the presser.

Reaction Score
It would be foolish to play two back to the basket posts together. Clingan and Sanogo are both traditional back to the basket players. They will not coexist. Samson is not a back to the basket player. The logic used last year doesn't apply to this year. Clingan/Sanogo and Clingan/Samson are two different skill sets. This is not last years team and DH will coach these players differently than last year. I do believe I saw both players on the court at the same time against Indiana. Did you?
Odd tone here. I did see them out there. Looked fine, nothing really notable. Samson and Clingan are two different skill sets but in a lot of ways not really. Are we comfortable with Samson shooting from 12+ and out? Would you rather have had Sanogo shooting a three last year or Samson shooting one this year? If anything, our spacing would be worse offensively this year as I think Sanogo had the more well rounded offensive game with a better jump shot. Clingan has much the same game as last year.

What's the upside of the playing them together if the spacing on offense is worse/we lose a shooter and on defense we have Samson - who has trouble with fouls (and no real third string center) and moving laterally - guarding quicker guys?

Reaction Score
Key Lime Pie by a million
Since moving to Florida I have enjoyed many slices of Key Lime pie. But I still love pumpkin, squash, mince, custard and apple pie. Basically most pies. My Mother used to make 8 to 10 pies every Thanksgiving at a time when I could eat whatever I wanted with no fear of gaining weight. Those days are long gone.

Reaction Score
Talking to a couple of people Sunday that should know something.

1) 4 to 6 weeks

2) 2 to 4 weeks

So I'm going with 2 to 6, with 4 or 5 weeks the most likely

He'll be back for conference play
Thx for actual news

As a fan you see 2-4 weeks but assume it’s always 2. This is a much more realistic timeline.

Would be nice to have him for the OOC games, but more important for his career and March/April to fully recover. No need to rush things

Reaction Score
Pumpkin pie, when seasoned correctly, is the best pie.

Blueberry is great too

Reaction Score
Pumpkin has become a side show. Taste it just to be polite because there are many better things and very little room in the stomach.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Give me the log of cranberry sauce. All day.
Fell into an All In The Family vortex last night.

Thanksgiving was at the Stivics and Little Girl holds up a dish of her whole cranberry sauce. Archie looks at her and says, "Don't you have the kind that slides out of a can?"

Oh, yeah.

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
I just need to say that this thread, having morphed from reports/updates and opinions about a student's injury to a swapping of pumpkin pie recipes means that this thread is ripe for locking and deletion.

Just one prankster's opinion.

Reaction Score
Nah. Scratch is just as easy. OJ goes in the pot, reduce it 50%, throw in fresh cranberries with some spices and let it cook down.
My family makes a nice cranberry orange sauce with fresh cranberries which is very tasty but I will eat jelled out of the can too. A bit of either goes great on a turkey sandwich.

Reaction Score
You do understand that you're whining about other people whining, and thats no better. Now you've got me whining about you whining about other people whining, OMG The Twilight Zone has arrived.
Oh stop your whining and turn it into WINNING..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom