Castle draft status? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Castle draft status?

Sibeerian

Mush on, you Huskies
Reaction Score
Credit to Spencer and his IQ to fit right in and become an immediate crucial catalyst for DH’s system.
There are lots of positive storylines but I think this is the one thing that has contributed the most to the team this year. Maybe by the end of the year Castle's ascendance is more important, but Cam's instant assimilation and fit has been magical.

Reaction Score
ESPN’s latest mock draft has Clingan at 11 snd Castle at 15. They see Clingan as having the ability to rise with improved conditioning and/or a strong March performance.

Reaction Score
ESPN’s latest mock draft has Clingan at 11 snd Castle at 15. They see Clingan as having the ability to rise with improved conditioning and/or a strong March performance.

IMG_3515.png

IMG_3511.jpeg

BoukofJames

“Business. Always business.”
Reaction Score
Id love to know what qualifies Jeremy Woo to be a draft guru. Doesn’t seem to be plugged into NBA teams and his analysis is garbage. I’ll just wait for Sam Vecenie’s next one

Reaction Score
The only thing the announcers said worthwhile today was when one of them paused and said, “Stephon Castle is no longer a freshman.”

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The only thing the announcers said worthwhile today was when one of them paused and said, “Stephon Castle is no longer a freshman.”
The announcers were fine. It was nice to hear Dickey.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being selfish, Make no mistake, I'm not saying that he's not everything, that everyone's saying. I just feel, in order to go right in and "shine" in the league, he needs one more year. Obviously, if he can go #1, that's once in a million lifetime chance, and he has to take it.. But, if he had just , one more year......SMH...

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm being selfish, Make no mistake, I'm not saying that he's not everything, that everyone's saying. I just feel, in order to go right in and "shine" in the league, he needs one more year. Obviously, if he can go #1, that's once in a million lifetime chance, and he has to take it.. But, if he had just , one more year......SMH...
My question would be what do you think he can do in that extra year at UConn that he's not going to get with full time NBA training?

Reaction Score
yes, I think he is the #1 guard in draft right now. I think #1 pick will probably depend on what the team needs as no player looks to have a lock on top spot.

Reaction Score
Castle does not have average vision. His skip passes alone would demonstrate that. This is a take of a guy who watches Synergy and not games.
I thought the exact same thing when I read that. Not sure what Woo was watching but that’s off base.

Reaction Score
Could Castle end up the #1 pick?

Scouts must be drooling over him. Legit 6'6 with serious on court strength. He finishes though contact as well as you'll see. He has great vision. He's a lockdown defender who can guard 1-4. And he's now showing his shooting. He's a great player/prospect as is and when you factor in how smart a player he is it makes him even more unique.
There are a lot of euros who are gonna get no. 1 pick. Castle may be first American player taken, however.

Reaction Score
Dude is the next Michael Jordan if I’ve seen one. Went to the best program to play for the best coach at the time . Same amount of letters in his first and last name. Same height. Dude is built for greatness. I’m not saying mj comparison ehh it’s a little too soon. What can I say I’m a homer lol

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I agree, He needs another year or two to further his education! LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom