Caron Butler to be Inducted in the Huskies of Honor | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caron Butler to be Inducted in the Huskies of Honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
MSG, UConn knocks off Pitt and Caron is going up and down the student section slapping hands with the students and thanking them for being there.
Loved his story. Loved his play. Loved the way he went to players and calmed them down or supported them or guided them. Loved his interaction with fans.

One of my favorite players. I'm thrilled he's making the HoH. Congrats Caron!

Reaction Score
MSG, UConn knocks off Pitt and Caron is going up and down the student section slapping hands with the students and thanking them for being there.
Loved his story. Loved his play. Loved the way he went to players and calmed them down or supported them or guided them. Loved his interaction with fans.

One of my favorite players. I'm thrilled he's making the HoH. Congrats Caron!

He was genuinely upset about leaving at his conference you could see it. He loved it at Storrs, he found a new family with the team and the students. The tears were so genuine it was like he almost was willing to give up the millions he knew were coming to stay and still be part of it all. Great kid and now a great man.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone else remember Caron's interview with Donny Marshall at JC's HoF induction? His blushing when Marshall said that we all know you were coach's favorite. Caron finished his words with his eyes welling up saying, "I love the man." Very touching.

Reaction Score
You want some defense?
fourarms.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members