Caron Butler Highlights | The Boneyard

Caron Butler Highlights

Reaction Score
I was so confused as to why Glenn Miller was calling timeouts in the freshman year highlights. Took me a while to realize he was coaching Brown at the time.

Reaction Score
That NC ST game is one of my all time favorite games to rewatch.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Love these.
Enjoyed seeing Johnny Time too! Seemed like he was the beneficiary of almost all Caron's assists in that triple double game.

Chely's Home

Bring back the whalers
Reaction Score
Haven't looked at these vids yet but will after this. Still remember this play where the ball was about to go out of bounds and caron dives for it, and basically makes a pass behind the back to keep the ball alive... he's amazing

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Haven't looked at these vids yet but will after this. Still remember this play where the ball was about to go out of bounds and caron dives for it, and basically makes a pass behind the back to keep the ball alive... he's amazing

Was that the one that went a third of the way up the court leading to a fast break?

Reaction Score
Was that the one that went a third of the way up the court leading to a fast break?

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Love these.
Enjoyed seeing Johnny Time too! Seemed like he was the beneficiary of almost all Caron's assists in that triple double game.
With Johnny Time and Super Tone in the highlights I got a little misty eyed. Can we get highlights for Super Tone and Selvie please.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
With Johnny Time and Super Tone in the highlights I got a little misty eyed. Can we get highlights for Super Tone and Selvie please.
Wouldn't mind that. Maybe a real short one of Selvie's lone career assist.*
I'd like to see one on Marcus White on the O boards too.

* - The quoted assist total for Johnnytime is for effect, and may not be 100% accurate. I actually have no idea how many assists Johnny time had in his career, but it wasn't many, and it wouldn't surprise me if it actually was one.

OK, I just checked, and he averaged 0.3 assists in a 64 game career, so that works out to around 20 assists, which kind of fails my eye/memory test, but it was on the internet, so it must be true.

Horatio

Reaction Score

* - The quoted assist total for Johnnytime is for effect, and may not be 100% accurate. I actually have no idea how many assists Johnny time had in his career, but it wasn't many, and it wouldn't surprise me if it actually was one.

OK, I just checked, and he averaged 0.3 assists in a 64 game career, so that works out to around 20 assists, which kind of fails my eye/memory test, but it was on the internet, so it must be true.
And that was 2o assists too many sir. He wasnt the point guard sir, he was Johnny Selvie from Flint. I appreciate your forensics. Lol. I'd love to see a clip of Marcus Whites explosive rebounds also.

Chely's Home

Bring back the whalers
Reaction Score

yes!!! lmaoo i don't even remember who they were playing, it was a home game in the civic center back in the day. And also his last dunk as a uconn player vs Maryland, never forgot it.

Reaction Score
I second this request and would add Marcus Williams as well. Best passer ever at UConn, he had some amazing highlights.

Horatio

Reaction Score
Funny, but Tony and Johnnie are exactly what this years team needs right now.
Please. Id take Jamal Coombs-McDaniel and Olander right now. Just two more kids and good health.
That's all. It can be a grad transfer , juco,
Late 3 star de- commit, preferred walk on, etc.
I'd pay for a Selvie highlight tape
I know what he was but I liked his character. It was just different. I swear I remember watching some games and he'd come in looking like someone had to run back to the dorms and wake him up. He'd come on the court putting his uniform on almost and wiping his eyes like he just woke up, screw up and get an immediate Calhoun yank.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score

Those must have been purely accidental, like a ball was going out of bounds, he saved it by grabbing the ball and blindly throwing it back in bounds, and a teammate happened to catch it and hit a shot.

Don't get me wrong, I've always loved Johnnie, but let's be honest here.

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Great vids. Caron had an unbelievable combination of power, speed and touch for a college player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom