Carolyn Peck | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Carolyn Peck

Status
Not open for further replies.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
hahaha...what icon do I use for attemped humor Jon?
Don't think you need one Oz, that was pretty obvious. Guess you gotta know your audience. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Respectfully disagree. I just remember thinking, "The SNY announcers are much better than this." In the first half, neither ESPN announcer told anyone's cumulative stats. We didn't know Stef had 20 points until the half was over. Many shots were taken with the shooter unidentified. That didn't happen on SNY.

Very true...announcers in general don't seem to handle the hygiene items anymore...

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Peck was not at her worst, while Pam Ward was. How many times did she confuse Doty/Faris and never correct it? That was just terrible

This is SO TRUE!!!

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Peck was not at her worst, while Pam Ward was. How many times did she confuse Doty/Faris and never correct it? That was just terrible

I heard Ward went for a remedial announcing course at the Mike Patrick School of Misinformation !

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Oh come on, you know all white people look alike. :)

The worst case of confusing two players of similar complexion and hair style, however, was over the summer during the Olympic exhibitions. The announcer kept mistaking Maya and Candace. Not only failing to be able to distinguish between two of the more visible players in the sport but also managing to piss off the two largest fanbases at the same time!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Oh come on, you know all white people look alike. :)

The worst case of confusing two players of similar complexion and hair style, however, was over the summer during the Olympic exhibitions. The announcer kept mistaking Maya and Candace. Not only failing to be able to distinguish between two of the more visible players in the sport but also managing to piss off the two largest fanbases at the same time!
Not when one is wearing a thigh to ankle knee brace.

Reaction Score
My totally irrelevent comment to this is the fact that I never realized that she's so darn tall. She totally towered over Geno in that interview. I would have thought she was 5'7 or so when seeing her sitting down. Obvously she is much closer to 6'2 or even taller. By the way, she didn't really blubber as she typically does, did she.

6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds