Caroline in uniform at Shoot Around in Cincy | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Caroline in uniform at Shoot Around in Cincy

Reaction Score
The biggest problem this season is we as fans dont know what to expect from this team.

Kind of hard when you don’t know who’s gonna play

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
OK... but in the movie, Paige will make her return at Gampel. She will be on the bench at the start of the game, in sweats, and looking like all the games over the last few months. Then at a strategic point, with the team in a huddle, Paige will remove the sweats hidden from fans by her teammates. Then she will dash to the scorer's table to check in. All business, no waves to the crowd, just a smile and down to business.

Imagine the reaction of the UCONN crowd :D :) :cool:

Go Huskies
I posted almost the same thing in one of the many "when will Paige be back" threads posted recently. Except I said she was wearing her brace and tear away sweats. She tore off the brace and sweats and ran to the scorer's table and the rest is history.

Reaction Score
Looks like Caroline and Olivia are both available tonight, with Caroline on a minutes restriction:

Reaction Score
The biggest problem this season is we as fans dont know what to expect from this team.
Yeah that’s the problem this year. That the FANS don’t know everything. SMDH

Reaction Score
My vote would be to start both of them, let them get a good sweat to take off the rust in Q1, and then let them be spectators the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
OK... but in the movie, Paige will make her return at Gampel. She will be on the bench at the start of the game, in sweats, and looking like all the games over the last few months. Then at a strategic point, with the team in a huddle, Paige will remove the sweats hidden from fans by her teammates. Then she will dash to the scorer's table to check in. All business, no waves to the crowd, just a smile and down to business.

Imagine the reaction of the UCONN crowd :D :) :cool:

Go Huskies
Captain, consider tweaking the script. I like the idea of tearing off the sweats and the brace before running to the scorer's table.

The movie is due in theaters around mid-April?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Captain, consider tweaking the script. I like the idea of tearing off the sweats and the brace before running to the scorer's table.

The movie is due in theaters around mid-April?

Speaking of movies, I enjoyed "Return of Thor" (Liya) last night. :D

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Speaking of movies, I enjoyed "Return of Thor" (Liya) last night. :D
Putting the hammer down

1645297556190.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics