Carlton | The Boneyard

Carlton

Reaction Score
This might be premature as I am rage posting this right after he got blocked when no one was within five feet of him...but he puts my emotions on a damn roller coaster. Please for the love of god just dunk the ball.

98Uconn

NL1MF
Reaction Score
Any idea why Jones sat out so much of the second half?

Reaction Score
AGAIN....he’s been a major problem tonight. Don’t like the flow in OT

Reaction Score
This might be premature as I am rage posting this right after he got blocked when no one was within five feet of him...but he puts my emotions on a damn roller coaster. Please for the love of god just dunk the ball.
he has been horrible - gosh he missed so many opportunities ! They kept on trying to feed him and he looks so slow and inept !!!

Reaction Score
he has been horrible - gosh he missed so many opportunities ! They kept on trying to feed him and he looks so slow and inept !!!
What happened to his left hand?

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
He try’s but we definitely need to upgrade. Carlton should be a backup center. Whaley should graduate and find a job away from basketball.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I have not given up on Carlton.
I want him to go up stronger, DUNK, and improve free throws.
He's improved elsewhere.
No guarantees.

Reaction Score
I have not given up on Carlton.
I want him to go up stronger, DUNK, and improve free throws.
He's improved elsewhere.
No guarantees.
At some point it just doesn’t happen. He’s a junior

Reaction Score
Shows flashes of a quality big man... but typically plays with extremely weighted down legs and slow motion

Reaction Score
Zero explosion
To me this is his biggest problem, it’s like he’s stuck on the ground on so many plays. But he’s a very good getting off the ground quickly and tipping the ball back in that he misses. Those two shouldn’t go together and it makes him frustrating as hell on nights like tonight

Reaction Score
The dude has no athleticism. He doesn't explode off the floor so I understand not turning and flushing it instantly but he needs to make up for his physical limitations with QUICK THINKING and good decision making which he does neither atm. A simple pump fake and lay in or dunk would've netted him an easy two. He took too long then looked to lay it in. Hes got to make his moves a lot sooner because to me its like he processes things slowly.

Reaction Score
Talked to a xavier fan after the game who thought he was the best player on the floor for either team tonight. Just some perspective.

Reaction Score
He’s not quick enough. Doesn’t finish well. Can’t pass. And he isn’t particularly bright. But... you can tear every college player apart for the most part, especially centers.

He follows his shots well, he works hard on both ends of the floor, sets a decent screen, and he’s big enough and strong enough to stick with just about anyone.Two years out from KO’s exodus, we’re lucky to have someone like him.

Reaction Score
Wondering if the added weight/muscle in the upper body has robbed some of his jump? He seems glued to the floor. No way Freemantle should have blocked him twice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom