Carlton Channeling Jack Sikma | The Boneyard

Carlton Channeling Jack Sikma

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
On the first of those Polley back to back 3's, Josh got ball off the left block. Defense converged and instead of turning to baseline, he did an inside drop step squaring himself up and getting a great view of a wide open Polley from right wing.

Nice move done nicely and very effective.

Reaction Score
Carlton is putting in some work tonight! Lookin good!

Reaction Score
Carlton is having his coming out party tonight, having himself quite a night and he scores just as I type this too. I will take this Carlton from tonight, my goodness, even 90% this for the rest of the year! Someone told him something that has stuck, just really good.

Gilbert has looked good too, playing in control and with confidence, at least so far in the first 25 minutes.

Reaction Score
Love to see him have the turnaround jumper that Sikma had.

Carlton proving to the naysayers that he is tough and aggressive. I’m sure he has been po’d about the negative press on his toughness.

Reaction Score
Carlton has simply been 100% engaged when he's on the court. Constantly moving, ready for the ball, anticipating defenders and offensive boards, passing when he needs to. He's just playing really well and not making mistakes. Awesome to see

Reaction Score
Carlton was a man tonight. Went in there with a purpose and Agee is a helluva player. Actually Iona has some real quality. Gilbert coming back to what we expected, great game. All the starters manned up tonight and played tough. I want Vital to limit turnovers. I was impressed with this performance because Iona never quit. Good stuff.

Reaction Score
Carlton is having his coming out party tonight, having himself quite a night and he scores just as I type this too. I will take this Carlton from tonight, my goodness, even 90% this for the rest of the year! Someone told him something that has stuck, just really good.

Gilbert has looked good too, playing in control and with confidence, at least so far in the first 25 minutes.
You dont have coming out parties against IONA. If he puts up this type of effort against Indiana at the Garden, now your talking.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
mr carlton is about the same size as dwight howard or anthony davis. as he learns his new body, he'll become more comfortable in it.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Did we ever learn what was wrong with Coach Hunter?

Reaction Score
mr carlton is about the same size as dwight howard or anthony davis. as he learns his new body, he'll become more comfortable in it.

Why ruin a good thread with this comparison? He is large. We get it.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Why ruin a good thread with this comparison? He is large. We get it.
u missed the point. his body has changed since last year. wait till you see Jalen grow into his-he already has the handle and the touch, and the strength and power will come soon enough.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Carlton is huge and has decent hands, but he's earthbound. No vertical explosion. And he has the lateral quickness of a bulldozer.

Nothing against bulldozers, mind you. They can be useful too.

Reaction Score
Part Kenya and part Agee. Agee laughed at him and said something to him as they crossed paths after a TO, soon thereafter Josh was crazed. He's tough loved what we saw.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Part Kenya and part Agee. Agee laughed at him and said something to him as they crossed paths after a TO, soon thereafter Josh was crazed. He's tough loved what we saw.
Laughed right in his face. I was thinking damn Josh don’t take that sheet. He didn’t.

Reaction Score
I have always been a big fan of Josh. He impressed me greatly with his improvement last season. But last night was a side of Josh I don't remember seeing before. He played with toughness and aggression. Loved seeing that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom