Carla and Princeton | The Boneyard

Carla and Princeton

Reaction Score
Congrats to Carla and a very good Princeton team. I know we have more than a few players down, but this was a 2nd round NCAA team last year. I really like their grit and the way they play. I thought the way she her actions and behavior was exactly what Princeton needed at the right times during the game. I loved her as a player and as a coach. It is my hope that when Geno decides to retire, in 10+ years, that Carla be interviewed and give a chance. I think she will continue what Geno and CD have built.

Reaction Score
In 10+ years Carla would be 60 years old. Do you really think that's something someone close to retirement wants to take on?

Reaction Score
Congrats to Carla and a very good Princeton team. I know we have more than a few players down, but this was a 2nd round NCAA team last year. I really like their grit and the way they play. I thought the way she her actions and behavior was exactly what Princeton needed at the right times during the game. I loved her as a player and as a coach. It is my hope that when Geno decides to retire, in 10+ years, that Carla be interviewed and give a chance. I think she will continue what Geno and CD have built.
Yes, congrats to Carla, and I'd love to see her succeed Geno. That said, I have a thought experiment for the like minded. Would Carla prefer to take on the challenge of succeeding a legend, or the challenge of making Princeton the Stanford of the East. My bet would be the latter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom