Can't get excited about transfers | The Boneyard

Can't get excited about transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I immedialetly questioned Lorenezen and turned out to be be right. Iowa St converted him year 1, but he wanted to play QB, I was suspect if he couldn't even compete there what we would get. I was right, he blew.

Same with Whitmer, he blows.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I immedialetly questioned Lorenezen and turned out to be be right. Iowa St converted him year 1, but he wanted to play QB, I was suspect if he couldn't even compete there what we would get. I was right, he blew.

Whitmer was the least of our concerns today. I think he actually played pretty well.

Lorenzen won a Big East Championship year 1 and was pretty damn good until he injured his wrist/hand and was never really the same after that.

Reaction Score
Lorenzen was awful. Cody Endres won a championship 2. Whitmer was awful again. He's just bad.

Whitmer was the least of our concerns today. I think he actually played pretty well.

Lorenzen won a Big East Championship year 1 and was pretty damn good until he injured his wrist/hand and was never really the same after that.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Lorenzen was awful. Cody Endres won a championship 2. Whitmer was awful again. He's just bad.

What are you talking about?

Lorenzen was the QB for the 2007 Championship team and he was pretty good that season as well up until the last couple of games.
Frazer was the QB for the 2010 Championship team.

Whitmer threw for nearly 300 yards with 2 TDs today, while still not having great protection. Not sure what game you watched.

Reaction Score
Whitmer is the best QB since Dan O if you don't count Endres.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
C. Whitmer 22- 39 293 yds 2 TD
0 Int

You're blaming the QB? Really?

Reaction Score
Ok, you think Lorenzen and Whitmer are/were good? Good for you, can't reason with madness in a sense.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I could not disagree with you more.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I like Whitmer and I think we'll love him in about a year. Kid has no offensive line in front of him and our running game wouldn't scare a high school defense....I wish he'd stop dropping the football, but on the whole, he's as good as we've had a very long time.

This thread is like a yellow Skittle.

Reaction Score
I'd like to see how more effective Whitmer would be if he rolled out or bootlegged every once in a while instead of having a freakin bullseye put on his back with 5/7 step drops all the darn time.

Reaction Score
I agree we'll like him better in a year, because he'll be on the sideline.

I like Whitmer and I think we'll love him in about a year. Kid has no offensive line in front of him and our running game wouldn't scare a high school defense....I wish he'd stop dropping the football, but on the whole, he's as good as we've had a very long time.

This thread is like a yellow Skittle.

Reaction Score
I agree we'll like him better in a year, because he'll be on the sideline.
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Reaction Score
Ok, you think Lorenzen and Whitmer are/were good? Good for you, can't reason with madness in a sense.

.......well, this is the post of the day. I was gonna rip on you, but you just dissed yourself for me. now it would just feel excessive. thanks for ruining it for me. However will i waste my time now?

Reaction Score
Ok, fair to suggest Whitmer can't be evaluated yet in totality. But to suggest Lorenzen wasn't awful is silliness. He was as a QB. Maybe a good athlete, why Iowa St tried to convert him as well as Saints n

But a terrible QB.

.......well, this is the post of the day. I was gonna rip on you, but you just dissed yourself for me. now it would just feel excessive. thanks for ruining it for me. However will i waste my time now?

Reaction Score

Connecticut Passing
C/ATTYDSAVGTDINT
22/39 293 7.5 2 0

Whitmer was not the problem!

Thank God we seen different backs today, it felt great to not hear McCombs name. DeLorenzo had 91 yards rushing and broke a lot of tackles... He broke more tackles than McCombs did his entire career! Lol McCombs would of had half of Max's yards because again he doesn't break tacles. But good game for the huskies even though we lost... That still doesn't say I want PP and DeLeone to stay... They need to get kicked to the curve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom