Canada vs USA - 9/15/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Canada vs USA - 9/15/18

Reaction Score
Pheesa is a wonderful player but she's not close to the prior three mentioned above. She's second to KLS on her own team, and she too is not at that level.
While I'm pretty sure there is no rule , written or otherwise, it makes sense to try and include a top college player on the team.
If it comes down to Pheesa and Tuck, the differences in their games, experience and potential have been touched upon above. I'd think the determining factor is what qualities are needed and compliment the rest of the team. I personally can't even guess at that.
Also while there's advantages having Pheesa back on campus working with the younger players, I actually think she will be made better playing with and against pro players. There might well be a point this coming season that what she learns staying will help them win an important game. Hope she makes the team and think she will.
Bronx23

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Pheesa is a wonderful player but she's not close to the prior three mentioned above. She's second to KLS on her own team, and she too is not at that level.
While I'm pretty sure there is no rule , written or otherwise, it makes sense to try and include a top college player on the team.
If it comes down to Pheesa and Tuck, the differences in their games, experience and potential have been touched upon above. I'd think the determining factor is what qualities are needed and compliment the rest of the team. I personally can't even guess at that.
Also while there's advantages having Pheesa back on campus working with the younger players, I actually think she will be made better playing with and against pro players. There might well be a point this coming season that what she learns staying will help them win an important game. Hope she makes the team and think she will.
Bronx23
Your second sentence is not necessarily true. Especially this season.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
What if it comes down to Tuck (who also had a very nice game and was named a starter) vs Collier for a spot?

Then the committee has a welcome difficult decision.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom