Can you guys take your boy HFD back???? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Can you guys take your boy HFD back????

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I had no idea twerp was such a harmful word.

My dear, it wasn't the word itself. It was the completely unprovoked name-calling that made you look like an idiot. I was really just joking because of your user title, but you got instantly boring when you fired back with some incoherent crap about me being a god, then an idiot.

Reaction Score
My dear, it wasn't the word itself. It was the completely unprovoked name-calling that made you look like an idiot. I was really just joking because of your user title, but you got instantly boring when you fired back with some incoherent crap about me being a god, then an idiot.
Says the idiot who calls people here grumpy old people who have nothing better to do. And yet, nor do you. Twerp.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
If you don't post like a grumpy old dude with nothing to do and/or if you aren't actually a grumpy old man, it shouldn't apply to you, right? So why all the butthurt?

Reaction Score
If you don't post like a grumpy old dude with nothing to do and/or if you aren't actually a grumpy old man, it shouldn't apply to you, right? So why all the butthurt?
I am actually sticking up for the "grumpy old people". Personally, I am content. Thankfully.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I am actually sticking up for the "grumpy old people"

Okay then, have fun with that. But I think grumpy people might be more inclined to scowl and bark about how they don't need help from another idiot online.

Reaction Score
Okay then, have fun with that. But I think grumpy people might be more inclined to scowl and bark about how they don't need help from another idiot online.
I am well aware. "HFD" was an insensitive a, regardless. People described his approach to message board stardom very well earlier in the thread. If it takes a message board to feel good about yourself, you have issues. Not saying you. I mean anyone else.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
The key with guys like HFD is you can't take him (or anyone on the internet, honestly) seriously. Most of his posts are highly enjoyable that way.

Reaction Score
The key with guys like HFD is you can't take him (or anyone on the internet, honestly) seriously. Most of his posts are highly enjoyable that way.
He attacks people personally in the most despicable ways. And thinks it's justified. Had he not done that, I couldn't give a .

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Honestly I haven't frequented much of the fball forum where it seems he's done most of his damage. I just remember every now and then one of his ridiculous rants would make me laugh pretty hard

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Dude had his hilarious moments. Every day, my estimate on the mean age of this forum goes up and up. Most of you guys post like grumpy old guys with nothing to do all day. I'm starting to think it's because you're a bunch of grumpy old guys with nothing to do.

What's your definition of old?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Hmmmmm, never really thought about it.... in this case, I picture that old guy who yells at skateboarding kids from his porch.

Reaction Score

"My dear....?"

Just curious and you don't have to answer this....but....are you a woman?

Not many men start a sentence like that when talking to another man.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Honestly I just wanted to see if/how he'd react to that. No real purpose for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads