Can you guys take your boy HFD back???? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Can you guys take your boy HFD back????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you think HfD is thought-provoking, then it doesn't take a whole lot to make you think.

I'm being generous when I say 99.9% of what he posted was drivel. He used to be entertaining and funny (sometimes intentionally, sometimes not), but the past few months he was on the Boneyard, he was nothing but insufferable.

Reaction Score
If you think HfD is thought-provoking, then it doesn't take a whole lot to make you think.

I'm being generous when I say 99.9% of what he posted was drivel. He used to be entertaining and funny (sometimes intentionally, sometimes not), but the past few months he was on the Boneyard, he was nothing but insufferable.
=============
UCONN990411 - Please keep piling on and definitely keep being respectful to other Boneyard Posters. You are the poster child for message board etiquette.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
A Tubes reference. LMAO. Only on the BY! (Yes - over 40 but only 15 when it came out))

Nice vid! Fee Waybill, Sputnik Spooner, Prairie Prince, Re Styles....those guys could rock... WPOD, I Was Punk Before You Were a Punk, Don't Touch Me There, and my all-time favorite- Mondo Bondage. Cheezus they don`t make rock bands the way they used to. And now back to our regularly scheduled thread...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Too much piling on HFD. I for one miss him. Sometimes over the top, sometimes off base, but always thought provoking. And IMO always respectful which is sometimes missing from some posters (you know who you are).

That you can get likes for saying HFD was respectful is frightening.

Reaction Score
Somewhere someone has stats to how many people have liked HFD posts v how many people have put him on ignore.

Let's see the raw data and make a decision?

Reaction Score
HFD is a great Huskie fan. All our fans even the black sheep are family. He has been effected a little more than most by the paranoia that CR has caused. I think its because he cares more than most.

Reaction Score
If he cared more than most he would never entertain not going to games.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
He used to bring some good info and insight. Then he kind of got full of himself and started to go off the rails. He's just a kid. What does anyone expect?

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Earlier on HFD would post a mix of good info on recruits and crazy scenarios, but he'd say he was just around for *s and giggles. That was fine. Later on, in the midst of last season's 5-7 record he got way more defensive about his opinions on branding. Eventually he put himself on a pedestal, like he was some boy genius and everybody else became "you clowns", he kept repeating the same behavior over and over and became an attention whore, that got old and tiresome quickly.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Dude had his hilarious moments. Every day, my estimate on the mean age of this forum goes up and up. Most of you guys post like grumpy old guys with nothing to do all day. I'm starting to think it's because you're a bunch of grumpy old guys with nothing to do.

Reaction Score
Dude had his hilarious moments. Every day, my estimate on the mean age of this forum goes up and up. Most of you guys post like grumpy old guys with nothing to do all day. I'm starting to think it's because you're a bunch of grumpy old guys with nothing to do.
The irony in what you say is that you are a little twirp who finds amusement in the dumbest things.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The irony in what you say is that you are a little twirp who finds amusement in the dumbest things.
Coached soccer 11 and 12 year olds. One of the better players was smack talking with me. He challenged me with "Hey old man, come and get the ball from me" and started dribbling up the field. I suppose I should have disciplined him for disrespect but the child within me made me run after him, stole the ball and dribbled the other way. And to dot my I's I shouted "hey young punk, come and get it back!"

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score

So sayeth..... well well, another idiot online! Just perfect.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Coached soccer 11 and 12 year olds. One of the better players was smack talking with me. He challenged me with "Hey old man, come and get the ball from me" and started dribbling up the field. I suppose I should have disciplined him for disrespect but the child within me made me run after him, steal the ball and dribble the other way. And to dot my I's I shouted "hey young punk, come and get it back!"

You did this to a f-cking 11 year old.....?

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I'm honestly confused now as to what you're trying to get at here. I'm an idiot now? Why do you think that?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You did this to a f-cking 11 year old.....?
Don't think he was promiscuous.

It took him 3 minutes to get the ball back. He loved it. Challenged him to his fullest. Kid developed a deep respect with what I did. If you need current examples go to the football forum and observe response of players and posters with new OC Weist and his ability to demonstrate physically the skills of playmaking. I was 49 at the time and I was pushing myself to the limit..:)

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Don't think he was promiscuous.

It took him 3 minutes to get the ball back. He loved it. Challenged him to his fullest. Kid developed a deep respect with what I did. If you need current examples go to the football forum and observe response of players and posters with new OC Weist and his ability to demonstrate physically the skills of playmaking. I was 49 at the time and I was pushing myself to the limit..:)
Okay yeah I guess I was painting the wrong picture in my head. See, you posted that story in response to someone name-calling me, specifically, "twirp" (but I think he meant "twerp"), so I figured you thought of this kid as some "twirp who finds amusement in the dumbest things" and you decided to clown said 11 year old.

Reaction Score
Okay yeah I guess I was painting the wrong picture in my head. See, you posted that story in response to someone name-calling me, specifically, "twirp" (but I think he meant "twerp"), so I figured you thought of this kid as some "twirp who finds amusement in the dumbest things" and you decided to clown said 11 year old.
I had no idea twerp was such a harmful word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom