Can they please call a hook foul on jackson? Ever? | The Boneyard

Can they please call a hook foul on jackson? Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Offensive players in general get away with a ton with their off arm. When you are watching a tournament game that you have no rooting interest for, watch how many guards push off and how many post players hook their defenders. It is incredible.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
We have the only post players in the country that can't get away with anything. Jackson is undersized, so fouls everywhere.

Reaction Score
I get angrier with all the bumping and grabbing that doesn't get called. I haven't seen a replay, but up seven and inbounding the ball, it looked like Bazz was held with no call. Bazz was certainly complaining about it but the announcers seemed to ignore it. Of course Cincy got a three and was right back in the game. That one play had me steaming for the remainder of the game.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I get angrier with all the bumping and grabbing that doesn't get called. I haven't seen a replay, but up seven and inbounding the ball, it looked like Bazz was held with no call. Bazz was certainly complaining about it but the announcers seemed to ignore it. Of course Cincy got a three and was right back in the game. That one play had me steaming for the remainder of the game.
We replayed one of the late 3's by Cincy, Giffey was basically wrapped up by a moving screen when he tried to guard it.

Reaction Score
Here's the problem I have with Nolan and Brimah's defense on him……when he moves in to feel your defense release the weight and make him shoot it, give him space don't ride him so he can use his long arms and spin off using the hook…….let him bang then fall back arms up and if he shoots it who cares, he's not a good shooter…….need to play him smarter……worked out fine because they did play him tough as hell no matter……..

Reaction Score
Here's the problem I have with Nolan and Brimah's defense on him……when he moves in to feel your defense release the weight and make him shoot it, give him space don't ride him so he can use his long arms and spin off using the hook…….let him bang then fall back arms up and if he shoots it who cares, he's not a good shooter…….need to play him smarter……worked out fine because they did play him tough as hell no matter……..
Didn't matter... northern team in a southern conference... refs killed us against Memphis, and they started doing it again against Cincinnati. We just can't get a call, even when it looks blatantly obvious. It also doesn't matter how many times they look at it, they still don't see the acting jobs. No way Brimah should be called for a flagrant one against a defender whose head was at elbow level. Totally incidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom