Can Stuart | The Boneyard

Can Stuart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Please don't contact this loser. That's what SEC football fans do.
Write the Commissioner & Head of Officials of the AAC and the Head of Officials of the NCAA to review his ineptitude and unprofessional behavior.

But the guy probably has family, so take the high road and just petition the right people.

Reaction Score
the missed call on giffey was downright awful. but things happen, you move on, and most times, the ref makes up the call. what followed suit is unacceptable. to give ollie such a quick hook after an obvious f up was something i have never seen before. was louisville going to win??? probably. but that blown call and subsequent reaction changed the game for good. because of a ref. again, refs blow calls. i can accept that. what this jerk did after should prohibit him from ever officiating high major division 1 again. the ncaa should give him the same quick hook he gave ollie.

Reaction Score
I just did a quick google search on Mike Stuart and dug up this thread on the Memphis board from last year. Lets just say they were a little bit upset about the way Stuart officiated their game last year against…..Yep, Louisville..

http://csnbbs.com/thread-607624.html

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
People are posting Stuart's personal information? As awful as he was tonight, that is way out of line. I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and get their minds off of UConn basketball for the day. Then, start focusing on temple tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I don't like advocating for someone to lose his job, but if you toss a fan out of a game, you deserve to be fired and then locked away.

Reaction Score
I have to wonder if Stuart holds a grudge for the Marquette game last year. After that game, it was broadcast that the refs didn't even know the rules of the game, and he was head ref. The league office had to put out a press release saying that the refs were not in command of the rules. That's the definition of their job, to know the rulebook by heart. Mistakes are made, but you should know the rules. To be ignorant of the rules is unprofessional.

Do you think Stuart held that against UConn's AD?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Please do not post email or phone numbers for others.

the email was from the AAC website, it's public knowledge

I wouldn't post anything private (if I ever had such)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
the email was from the AAC website, it's public knowledge

I wouldn't post anything private (if I ever had such)

Then post a link to their website. Do not post mail addresses or phone numbers.

Reaction Score
I think someone posted it on one of the other threads but he was the same official from last years Marquette game where in OT UConn and Marquette went the wrong way.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I still can't get over the no-call on the UConn end at the end of the half, followed by the phantom 2-shot foul on the Ville end with 1 second left.

Reaction Score
Even Dicky V was on him for his reaction to KO's "passion"……

The guy was brutal all game, always is. He's a stiff and needs to go do women's HS games, he's inept!

Reaction Score

Sent

Dear Mr. Aresco,

I hope you are doing well and enjoying your weekend. I am writing you in regards to referee Mike Stuart's outlandish double technical foul and ejection of Coach Kevin Ollie yesterday. He has a long history of questionable calls and many fan bases (not just UConn's) believe he has been corrupt and guilty of racketeering for years. This particular game garnered great exposure for the American Athletic Conference with UConn hosting College Game Day on ESPN. You need to have a certain levelheadedness and patience to be a ref in a big time game like this. Instead he let his ego take over and destroyed a sporting event for the conference, fans and most importantly the players. This is why so many people are losing more and more interest in college sports.

I strongly believe it is the leagues responsibility to take accountability and provide the public with an explanation for what transpired last night. Please investigate Mike Stuart's history and you will see a pattern of corruption.

Sincerely,

Reaction Score
I was expecting this post to read "...go duck* himself", but then I realized you were going for a different usage of the word "can".

Reaction Score
I have to wonder if Stuart holds a grudge for the Marquette game last year. After that game, it was broadcast that the refs didn't even know the rules of the game, and he was head ref. The league office had to put out a press release saying that the refs were not in command of the rules. That's the definition of their job, to know the rulebook by heart. Mistakes are made, but you should know the rules. To be ignorant of the rules is unprofessional.

Do you think Stuart held that against UConn's AD?

That was him last year against Marquette? Wow, and I thought that was one of the biggest officiating catastrophes I'd ever seen. This guy needs to not do a UConn game again.

Reaction Score
Stuart wasn't the only problem on that play. The other ref(was it Cahill?) was near the 3 point line on that side. That was his call as much as it was Stuarts.

It was an epic failure on both of them. Of course Stuart complicated matters further by .........

Reaction Score
Stuart wasn't the only problem on that play. The other ref(was it Cahill?) was near the 3 point line on that side. That was his call as much as it was Stuarts.

It was an epic failure on both of them. Of course Stuart complicated matters further by ....

Good point no doubt….

But Stuart had some horrific calls already and he was already on KO's watch list I believe and the foul just triggered what was brewing……...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom