Cameron Thomas Crystal Ball | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cameron Thomas Crystal Ball

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
hoping for the best but prepping for the worst.

to that end, is staff involved with any backup SG options (mashburn jr? lane?) or are all the eggs in Cam's basket?
The cynic in me says dollars are going to be significantly more this year than the past. The rogue programs will push for recruits believing that even if the worse scenario happens to them based on the FBI reveal they might as well squeeze one more year of excitement from their fan base. Other less dirty programs may determine the NCAA will be too distracted in their investigations and may take more risks.

There are still coaches, kids and handlers with integrity but those numbers are probably decreasing as more and more reports reveal cheating. And this would be the case even if there was punishment. But the way the NCAA has handled Syracuse (allowing the University to drag the investigation ten plus years and not going retro from start so they keep one nati), Miami ( ineptness), Louisville (if any program deserved the death penalty) and North Carolina on the one hand and UConn and Cal Poly and the bogus APR on the other hand will only make boosters and hungry coaches more likely to cheat.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score

h/t @superjohn from the Ray Allen thread

And yes, the above post missed the mark and should've said "Looking forward to see what the future has in storrs for you Cam..."

Reaction Score
These 3 plus either Springs

if springs is the lowest rated recruit in the class it'll be a miracle. cause it's looking like if we don't get our 1st choice at each position (cam, jackson, lance ware, cliff) then we're gonna have to settle for our 4th and 5th choices at each position... springs, collier, josh grey...:confused: everyone else is getting snatched up quick!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
if springs is the lowest rated recruit in the class it'll be a miracle. cause it's looking like if we don't get our 1st choice at each position (cam, jackson, lance ware, cliff) then we're gonna have to settle for our 4th and 5th choices at each position... springs, collier, mashburn, josh grey...:confused: everyone else is getting snatched up quick!

I think Diarra, Jackson, Springs, and Omoruyi is a VERY realistic class.

Reaction Score
I think Diarra, Jackson, Springs, and Omoruyi is a VERY realistic class.

Diarra doesn't even have an offer. We are not recruiting a PG in this class, or he doesn't want to come here.

The other 3 are doable. Springs would probably commit here tomorrow if he could.

Reaction Score
I honestly think this kid could turn out to be the best pro in his class. If his body fills out and he gets stronger defensively he'll be a stud at the next level

Reaction Score
Diarra doesn't even have an offer. We are not recruiting a PG in this class, or he doesn't want to come here.

The other 3 are doable. Springs would probably commit here tomorrow if he could.

We have to be recruiting a PG I think.

Even with Cole and Gaffney, we certainly need someone else. Because those 2 are good scorers, and you lose one, then where are you?

Reaction Score
He's already officially visited right?

yup and NC State

PH: What about the UConn visit? How was that?
CT: “It was great. I got to see Ray Allen get his jersey when they invited me out to their game. He talked to us for a bit. We took a picture, so that was great.”
PH: What about Coach Dan Hurley?
CT: “Same thing. He’s been building a relationship with me this year. I really like him. Great guy, down to earth. Very relatable.”

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom