Camara still 2-3 weeks away | The Boneyard

Camara still 2-3 weeks away

Reaction Score
According to Jim Fuller, Camara is still 2-3 weeks away from practicing without restriction from her knee injury.

Reaction Score
those knee injuries are tricky..........wouldn't be surprised if it's closer to Christmas

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
What a bummer. Poor kid. Sits out a year perfectly healthy, then just before the start of the season is injured and now will miss at least 2 months to start the season (Oct-Nov).

Missing all that practice time, and given she did not practice with the starters last season, means it will likely take her at least 1-2 months to get up to speed, making it unlikely she will be able to contribute in a meaningful way till at least mid-late January.

I wonder if she will consider a medical redshirt for this season...

Reaction Score
What a bummer. Poor kid. Sits out a year perfectly healthy, then just before the start of the season is injured and now will miss at least 2 months to start the season (Oct-Nov).

Missing all that practice time, and given she did not practice with the starters last season, means it will likely take her at least 1-2 months to get up to speed, making it unlikely she will be able to contribute in a meaningful way till at least mid-late January.

I wonder if she will consider a medical redshirt for this season...

gee.........two years off from playing in games would be a real bummer..........hopefully she'll be at full strength in January and make a meaningful contribution to the team
this season

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
making it unlikely she will be able to contribute in a meaningful way till at least mid-late January.

At least is right. From the beginning this has looked worse than as reported. I really hope this is not another lost year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom