Camara question | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Camara question

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My daughter banged her knee in a jump ball situation on July 7th in a summer league game and hasn't stepped on the court since....three orthopedic surgeons, two clear MRI's, two cortisone shots and four months of PT and she is still in pain when she twists her knee..looks like she's going under the knife to see what's going on...can't do it until the cortisone clears so going to miss her entire season....not fun...
Damn! Best wishes to her!

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
My daughter banged her knee in a jump ball situation on July 7th in a summer league game and hasn't stepped on the court since....three orthopedic surgeons, two clear MRI's, two cortisone shots and four months of PT and she is still in pain when she twists her knee..looks like she's going under the knife to see what's going on...can't do it until the cortisone clears so going to miss her entire season....not fun...
Sorry to hear.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So, so, so sorry to hear. Not only for your daughter but for you as well and the pain I know you feel for her. Here’s a bit of advice I got a couple of years ago when I had my own situation- the only thing you can control is your attitude, the rest is in someone’s province. Keep positive in your mind and for your daughter and I too have faith and good thoughts for you that when one door closes, another one opens. Stay strong my friend, stay strong!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sorry to hear this. Having been in an analogous situation with my kid, I can tell you the right surgeon makes a world of difference.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Good luck @Charliebball to you and her. I've been there, the worst part is not knowing. She will come to realize, if she doesn't already, that the best part is that she has you in her corner-for life.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom