Camara question | The Boneyard

Camara question

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It seems apparent that that was no simple bump on the knee. Over the weekend one news source said she was 3 weeks away with no more info. She said she thought it was her ACL when "it" happened, whatever it was. I've got my fingers crossed.

Reaction Score
It seems apparent that that was no simple bump on the knee. Over the weekend one news source said she was 3 weeks away with no more info. She said she thought it was her ACL when "it" happened, whatever it was. I've got my fingers crossed.
d

If she never had an ACL issue then a hard bump/bone bruise may have frightened her to think it an ACL. Let us cross everything to fend off the bad spirits. You are correct; this certainly was no SIMPLE bump.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've got a Nikon 5600 with a 18-55mm lens and 75-300mm telephoto. She is a decent camera for most uses and is readily up gradable, or were you asking something different?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I've got a Nikon 5600 with a 18-55mm lens and 75-300mm telephoto. She is a decent camera for most uses and is readily up gradable, or were you asking something different?
SOB stole my line!

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
I feel as though I've walked into a very dark room. Will you please stop enlarging on it and get back to the primary focal point.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
But we digress, getting back to Ms. Camara and her recovery, I can’t wait to picture her in the official UConn uniform on the floor.

dogged1

like a dog with a bone
Reaction Score
But we digress, getting back to Ms. Camara and her recovery, I can’t wait to picture her in the official UConn uniform on the floor.

your viewpoint, while panoramic, is having a polarizing effect. I think you should just f stop it.

Reaction Score
d

If she never had an ACL issue then a hard bump/bone bruise may have frightened her to think it an ACL. Let us cross everything to fend off the bad spirits. You are correct; this certainly was no SIMPLE bump.

My daughter banged her knee in a jump ball situation on July 7th in a summer league game and hasn't stepped on the court since.........three orthopedic surgeons, two clear MRI's, two cortisone shots and four months of PT and she is still in pain when she twists her knee.......looks like she's going under the knife to see what's going on........can't do it until the cortisone clears so going to miss her entire season.........not fun........

CL82

Reaction Score
your viewpoint, while panoramic, is having a polarizing effect. I think you should just f stop it.
I couldn't figure out how to F/stop in there. Well done.

Reaction Score
When was the last time you used a camera? For me it was 3-4 years ago.
I have x-phone, x-pad and it makes better photos than my old Nikon.

CL82

Reaction Score
When was the last time you used a camera? For me it was 3-4 years ago.
I have x-phone, x-pad and it makes better photos than my old Nikon.
Probably last Spring but a may have taken a few here and there since.

I agree that that cellphones are easy and available but a decent DSLR takes a memorable picture.

Reaction Score
My daughter banged her knee in a jump ball situation on July 7th in a summer league game and hasn't stepped on the court since....three orthopedic surgeons, two clear MRI's, two cortisone shots and four months of PT and she is still in pain when she twists her knee..looks like she's going under the knife to see what's going on...can't do it until the cortisone clears so going to miss her entire season....not fun...
Cortisone never worked for me. Drugs OxyC only made me sleepy but nothing for the pain. I'm an old man. It depresses and hurts me that kids like your daughter can't see immediate relief. Some knee pain stay life long. My right knee started as a young adult--some days are better than others and you learn to ignore because what can you do. I've seen Ortho's Civilian and military and VA--it is what it is. Give my best to your kids here is hoping and praying she soon is fully ready to go with out pain. God bless her..

Reaction Score
Cortisone never worked for me. Drugs OxyC only made me sleepy but nothing for the pain. I'm an old man. It depresses and hurts me that kids like your daughter can't see immediate relief. Some knee pain stay life long. My right knee started as a young adult--some days are better than others and you learn to ignore because what can you do. I've seen Ortho's Civilian and military and VA--it is what it is. Give my best to your kids here is hoping and praying she soon is fully ready to go with out pain. God bless her..

Thanks for the kind words.......this was supposed to be her big year for recruiting but that's not happening now.........trying to be philosophical.......she'll have more time to study and improve her GPA before softball season starts...............

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom