2023 Recruiting: - Cam Spencer | Page 7 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Cam Spencer

Reaction Score
IMO..BB fit/PT for Spencer is at UConn.. If he wants to return to the West Coast (former LMU player) and hang out at Malibu.. Or hit South Beach in Miami.. Or tailgate in Norman.. Storrs may not "float his boat"..

Still think UConn ..For a Jersey kid who wants to play in the Garden.. Is the obvious choice.. We'll see if reason rules in his situation.

Reaction Score
Putting down insiders who are under no obligation to pass along any information because they aren’t perfect is something I’ll never understand. Yikes.

No worries he blocked me like 2 years ago so he can’t see this

Reaction Score
Lol he winked for Timberlake. Let’s be real Matrim knows absolutely nothing.
Here's the thing, even the coaches recruiting a player don't know with 100% certainty if they're getting the recruit or not until they get the final decision from the recruit. Most of the time the coaches have a pretty good idea where they stand with a recruit but there are times they think they have a kid and then get the bad news. It happens.

Put it this way, have you ever interviewed for a job and thought things were going great and you thought you would get an offer but then you didn't get the job? You were in the top 2 but in the end the employer chose their other top option.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure the staff got duped by timerberlake (or should I say Kansas). Would love to have been a fly on the way in the war room when hurley got on the news

Reaction Score
IMO..BB fit/PT for Spencer is at UConn.. If he wants to return to the West Coast (former LMU player) and hang out at Malibu.. Or hit South Beach in Miami.. Or tailgate in Norman.. Storrs may not "float his boat"..

Still think UConn ..For a Jersey kid who wants to play in the Garden.. Is the obvious choice.. We'll see if reason rules in his situation.
Cam Spencer went to Loyola in Baltimore. He's a Baltimore kid, his brother was a hooper and the best lacrosse player in the country.

Reaction Score

Just wanted to say he actually went to Loyola Maryland, not Loyola Marymount so wouldn’t be returning to the west coast

Reaction Score
Lol he winked for Timberlake. Let’s be real Matrim knows absolutely nothing.
Yes. Excellent logic. Everyone who isn’t right about everything knows absolutely nothing. Clearly, someone didn’t take Carollian logic at UConn.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score

Uh oh trouble in paradise, er Lawrence?

I’m sure this is a trade Self is fine with. Would we be better with freshman Jordan Hawkins next year or Cam Spencer? And self can get the equivalent of sophomore Chris Johnson in the portal next year.

Reaction Score
I’m sure this is a trade Self is fine with. Would we be better with freshman Jordan Hawkins next year or Cam Spencer? And self can get the equivalent of sophomore Chris Johnson in the portal next year.
Why did they offer him if they really didn’t want him?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom