Cam Spencer the new Grayson Allen?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cam Spencer the new Grayson Allen??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They both have irritating yuppie names, LOL.

But let me know the next time Spencer gets suspended by his own team for playing like an @hole, and then gets reinstated almost immediately because his coach has no ethical compass.

This loss will sting for a little while in Chapel Hill, but in the long run we will remain the second-favorite program for most of their fans. Especially when we surpass Puke's 5 natties in the coming year.
FIFY

Reaction Score
I will say Spencer was a major antagonist, he was taking alot last night and was really hunting for a technical. He reminds me more of a poor mans reddick than allen, doesnt do anything as bad or dirty as allen

Reaction Score

But let me know the next time Spencer gets suspended by his own team for playing like an @hole, and then gets reinstated almost immediately because his coach has no ethical compass.

This loss will sting for a little while in Chapel Hill, but in the long run we will remain the second-favorite program for most of their fans. Especially if we surpass Puke's 5 natties in the coming years.

I think it’s dawning on them that we are here, shoulder to shoulder with them, and aren’t going anywhere for now; and we exposed how soft heir team is. If we get 6 we are tied with them and they won’t like that. I don’t know why else a fan base of such a storied program would lash out so badly over what was completely innocuous stuff which, by the way, Bacot brought upon himself by shoving Cam in the back into Diarra. It was abundantly clear that’s what caused Cam to get in his face.

Reaction Score
I guess they're both 6'4? That seems about where the similarities stop. Grayson got his reputation for being a dirty player and I've seen Cam talk trash but I've never seen him make an intentionally dirty play.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This came up on my Discover feed earlier:

"That’s what you get for playing at Madison Square Garden in a bubbling cauldron of Connecticut natives, though.

Hmmm...

Madison Square Garden - a bubbling cauldron of Connecticut natives.

I like it.

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Reaction Score
I think it’s dawning on them that we are here, shoulder to shoulder with them, and aren’t going anywhere for now; and we exposed how soft heir team is. If we get 6 we are tied with them and they won’t like that. I don’t know why else a fan base of such a storied program would lash out so badly over what was completely innocuous stuff which, by the way, Bacot brought upon himself by shoving Cam in the back into Diarra. It was abundantly clear that’s what caused Cam to get in his face.
That’s exactly my take as well. Carolina is feeling threatened. Hell, a fair number of their fans posting on the heels forum gave us props for having an elite team and that we are better than NC right now.

caw

Reaction Score
Bacot would probably run away crying if he saw Cam in a park at night. Dude is soft.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score

This loss will sting for a little while in Chapel Hill, but in the long run we will remain the second-favorite program for most of their fans. Especially if we surpass Puke's 5 natties in the coming years.
No, they'll really hate us at that point because we then will have tied them at six.

Reaction Score
Now that this thread has got me thinking about it, Cam's court presence reminds me of a long ago Seton Hall guard who was annoying to opponents. Maybe Cam will win a Championship as a coach someday too.

Reaction Score
Cam rarely showed emotion until last night, and I for one am really happy he did. The comparison is awful he’s nothing close to the tripping FF from Duke let’s stop that discussion right here.

Reaction Score
My wife, a reformed Duke aficionado, said this morning that Cam is the new Wojo.

I don't love it or hate it.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member