Cam Reddish Top 5 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Cam Reddish Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Soooooo Reddish is still the only non commit UConn Mens Basketball follows on Twitter. They unfollowed Diallo and Mathis.
The fact that they un follow kids who dont commit devalues any follow there after. Id love to think we have a chance tho, I just don't see why hed choose us at this point

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The fact that they un follow kids who dont commit devalues any follow there after. Id love to think we have a chance tho, I just don't see why hed choose us at this point
Moretti and Diallo are the only ones they've ever followed who weren't at one point committed. Mathis did commit before going with Rutgers too.

Reaction Score
Just an idea, why not have Carey and Reddish visit at the same time if possible?

Not a recruiting or hospitality guru, but I wonder if they wouldn't do so to avoid hurting Cam's ego? As silly as it sounds, I think its a legitimate concern with the evaluation of the way recruits think nowadays. The program may not want Cam to feel he wasn't made the singular focus while on his visit.

But then again, it may be a common recruiting practice that's proven to be effective with other recruits. Whatever works, just do it.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not a recruiting or hospitality guru, but I wonder if they wouldn't do so to avoid hurting Cam's ego? As silly as it sounds, I think its a legitimate concern with the evaluation of the way recruits think nowadays. The program may not want Cam to feel he wasn't made the singular focus while on his visit.

But then again, it may be a common recruiting practice that's proven to be effective with other recruits. Whatever works, just do it.
Yeah, it's up to the staff to decide if he's the type of kid who might wanna see what the potential roster could look like, or if he doesn't care and only wants to hear about himself. I would think it'd be cool to see another top 50 potential guard that could be joining you here, and talk about their potential together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom