Calling by all Boneyard doctors | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calling by all Boneyard doctors

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Have to shake my head when folks say he underachieved. The guy was 1st team AAC and 2nd team AAC as well as 1st team all freshman team in 1st 3 years. It's not his fault that he has not had/have the accompanying team he envisioned when he came to UConn.
Yeah he has had some dings due to personal decisions but the kid is a scorer and is a talent but most of all he is a Husky and stuck it out for 4 years
I wish him the best

Reaction Score
The 2014 championship was straight up a horseshoe shoved up the collective fans arses. Still don't know how we pulled that one off.

We had a great player in Shabazz Napier with other good college basketball players surrounding him.

There was nothing LUCKY about that run. They led everyone but St. Joe's from start to finish.

Just like luck has nothing to do with the disaster that is UConn athletics right now.

Reaction Score
Jalen is done. Definitely an ACL/MCL. Sad to see his last game in person.

And In honor of Temple meme night.

1549498418554.jpeg

Reaction Score
Ugh..Couldn’t watch the game tonight but was checking score updates on ESPN. Checked in to the board here to get people’s take on why we were getting blown out and found out about Jalens injury. Feel bad for the kid. Hopefully he will be able to resume his career in the future wherever that may be. Time for the rest of the team to accept what happened, step up, play hard for the rest of the year and make each ones case for next year.

Reaction Score
We had a great player in Shabazz Napier with other good college basketball players surrounding him.

There was nothing LUCKY about that run. They led everyone but St. Joe's from start to finish.

Just like luck has nothing to do with the disaster that is UConn athletics right now.
Players getting the injuries our guys have gotten has everything to do with bad luck..

Reaction Score
Have to shake my head when folks say he underachieved. The guy was 1st team AAC and 2nd team AAC as well as 1st team all freshman team in 1st 3 years. It's not his fault that he has not had/have the accompanying team he envisioned when he came to UConn.
Yeah he has had some dings due to personal decisions but the kid is a scorer and is a talent but most of all he is a Husky and stuck it out for 4 years
I wish him the best
I think he underacheived to a certain extent...but you also make some good points.

Reaction Score

Eh. They were a ____ hair from losing in the first round. And the point is that team basically came out of nowhere to win the whole thing, which doesn't happen very often. You get some good breaks and some bad ones. We've have some rough times lately but we've also had two teams that most people didn't expect to cut down nets cut down nets, and every year stacked teams don't do that.

Reaction Score
Man I hope Jalen can come back before the end of the season but even a grade 1 sprain to the knee is about a month recovery time

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wish Jalen well with injury, hopefully completing his degree and moving beyond college.

Much happier seeing B Adams and Sid Wilson get significant minutes moving forward.

Reaction Score
How official is this MCL diagnosis? Usually nothing official comes out until the next day at least.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
How official is this MCL diagnosis? Usually nothing official comes out until the next day at least.
It means nothing until he gets the MRI. They always say sprain or bruise until further evaluation.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Perhaps not, but at least one person on Sunday wished to never see him play again.

Many people have wished it over the course of this season. One even started a thread calling him the "Most Hated UConn Player of All Time.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

3rd bite of the same rotten apple and you do the 'giveth and taketh away' thing.
Your first post could have been, "I guess I'll just pack it in," or restraint of tongue & pen. Any good reason why not?

Reaction Score
This has been mcl diagnosed? Looked like an ankle sprain.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
During my fellowship in Sports Medicine the team doc for the professional team we worked with said early on everything is a “sprain.” Never give the press or public any information that the team doesn’t want them to have.

I got home around 6:45 and didn’t see it. MCL may not be season ending, ACL is.

I’ll see if I can find a replay.

Reaction Score
This has been mcl diagnosed? Looked like an ankle sprain.

Were you watching the same play. Temple player fell on this leg while it was extended and his knee bent/ hyperextended in a strange direction

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom