Calling all Huskies! Time to do it again! Another MakersMuppet Respons | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calling all Huskies! Time to do it again! Another MakersMuppet Respons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You're the man, Skinner. Thanks for all you do--especially providing some light in what may appear to be the darkest of times. Your support and optimism are beyond commendable.

Reaction Score
Everyone.. this isn't the darkest of times, we will be fine. Similar comments were coming post the week with Houston and SMU. We are moving in a great direction and we will figure out the conference piece. We have an A+ coaching staff across all sports. Football is moving in a much better direction(will take some time but Bob is a total winner), hockey has been nothing short of amazing, Cav is a stud and is landing players, baseball and soccer are total home runs and we have won 13 National Championships in basketball in the last 20 years. All other teams compete at a very high level. Academically the school is fantastic, Susan and Rachel run a first rate organization and we have upgraded talent across the entire university. This is a school that I am proud to call my own.. I promise you there isn't a minute in the day when our "mgmt team" is doing everything they can to make it a better university. We will be top 10 in public universities in the next 5 years. Yes I said that, I don't know if we were top 100 in the 80s. Everyone take a deep breath, stay positive and lets band together to get a W vs Duke.

All the best, Skinner

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Everyone.. this isn't the darkest of times, we will be fine. Similar comments were coming post the week with Houston and SMU. We are moving in a great direction and we will figure out the conference piece. We have an A+ coaching staff across all sports. Football is moving in a much better direction(will take some time but Bob is a total winner), hockey has been nothing short of amazing, Cav is a stud and is landing players, baseball and soccer are total home runs and we have won 13 National Championships in basketball in the last 20 years. All other teams compete at a very high level. Academically the school is fantastic, Susan and Rachel run a first rate organization and we have upgraded talent across the entire university. This is a school that I am proud to call my own.. I promise you there isn't a minute in the day when our "mgmt team" is doing everything they can to make it a better university. We will be top 10 in public universities in the next 5 years. Yes I said that, I don't know if we were top 100 in the 80s. Everyone take a deep breath, stay positive and lets band together to get a W vs Duke.

All the best, Skinner
I am by far the most optimistic UConn fan among my krewe, but I have to admit that I did not believe that last season's MBB team could do what it did until you posted what you did then. I still thought you were crazy, but you made me jump back on board. And against all odds, you were right.

I feel like football and Diaco is an even larger leap, but I owe you that vote of faith after what you've been right about before.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Hi Everyone.. it is a new week and we will bounce back strong.. We are Uconn and we are National Champions. Thanks for the submissions, I will be taking OkaforPrez, Penfield and even though he said he was pulling out, Champs99 because his submission was great. Lets go get a W vs Duke and we will be off to the races. All the best, Skinner

Awesome!!! Can't thank you enough.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Holy cow. I'm so pumped. Thank you @huskies92. Can't wait to see the boys take down Duke. Let me know if you need anything from me

Reaction Score
As much as I'd like to do the noble thing and turn down tickets, I already tried that the first time and it didn't work, and you don't have to push too hard to get me to go watch UConn beat Duke. I'm pumped and excited to meet @Penfield and @OkaForPrez .

Skinner - I can promise you I don't take this for granted. Your passion and generosity is infectious and I can guarantee I'll do everything within my power to turn this into a home game for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom