Calling all apologizers | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Calling all apologizers

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I defer to the Jurrdge, but he doesn't feel like a mojo main course. Maybe a side dish though.

That's what I was suggesting. An appetizer leading down the stretch of the regular season. A fire roasted appetizer.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
No. UConn was the 11th best team in the country in efficiency and happened to win the championship.

Or, more simply, they were the one team from the best conference that was built for beating all teams from other conferences, and they demonstrated that before regular season conference play and in the post-season.

Reaction Score
The fact that Ollie has been able to keep this team competitive through all this is a testament to his ability as a coach and I for one want no other person leading our program. Is KO perfect, no, but at least I know his teams will always play hard and give it their all.

I suppose we can consider this the second time KO has kept the team playing hard through what's essentially a lost season. That's a good quality to have and speaks to his toughness and ability to get the kids to buy in. Effort is rarely a concern.

He's obviously shown an ability to win on the biggest stage.

What we still need to see going forward is an ability to get the program to a point where it's consistently in contention again. It may be a nice story, but keeping the team playing hard in a year when we don't make the Tournament isn't going to keep us relevant in the long term.

That said, over the last month he's done very well under difficult circumstances, even accounting for the poor quality of competition.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
oh the irony

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
After skimmimg this thread, I now think we just might win the National Championship. WINNING!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom