Calling all apologizers | The Boneyard

Calling all apologizers

Reaction Score
Where are you? Great development. Great coaching. Everything is wonderful. Too bad this isn't USF. God bless the Big East if they accept this mess.

Reaction Score
This game is a bummer SO FAR. Chance to leap over Memphis...at home no less and so far, sleep walking through the first 20 minutes. Lets see what happens, but Ollie will show how good of a motivator he is, he needs to light a fire under this teams collective ass. No reason to lose this game, never mind by double digits.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
This game is a bummer SO FAR. Chance to leap over Memphis..at home no less and so far, sleep walking through the first 20 minutes. Lets see what happens, but Ollie will show how good of a motivator he is, he needs to light a fire under this teams collective ass. No reason to lose this game, never mind by double digits.
UConn has missed way too many easy and open shots PLUS 4 mindless fouls with less than 4 secs on the play clock - that's 8 free points
If they hit 1/2 of the open shots they would be fine

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Hurr durr let's fire KO and create a vacancy for which Bill Coen would be the best candidate willing to come here, so he can only recruit 2-star players and win 10 games a year hurr durr

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The fact people are still upset about a season that's been lost since Larriers knee blew out is surprising to me. I'm just focusing on our future impact players, mainly the freshmen, and their development. Vital has taken major strides, Jackson needs time to gain consistency but has shown flashes of his talent. Hoping Enoch and Durham see more time.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Save these threads for this time next year if we're still mediocre. We don't have the talent too be this disappointed.

Reaction Score
The season is not totally lost as many people were still hoping for an NIT bid. If you really care about the development, the kids needs more games (aka deep NIT run). But that can not happen without a .500 record vs D1 and this loss would hurt that drive for the NIT.

Reaction Score
Where are you? Great development. Great coaching. Everything is wonderful. Too bad this isn't USF. God bless the Big East if they accept this mess.

She's over from the woman's board. no worries.

Reaction Score
The fact people are still upset about a season that's been lost since Larriers knee blew out is surprising to me. I'm just focusing on our future impact players, mainly the freshmen, and their development. Vital has taken major strides, Jackson needs time to gain consistency but has shown flashes of his talent. Hoping Enoch and Durham see more time.
I'm concerned that most on this board thing Larrier was a loss. Quite frankly, I think he will fill Purvis' shoes for the next few years. I think he's a talented but selfish player that won't take us anywhere.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm concerned that most on this board thing Larrier was a loss. Quite frankly, I think he will fill Purvis' shoes for the next few years. I think he's a talented but selfish player that won't take us anywhere.
Why?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom