Calipari is a freaking joke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calipari is a freaking joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Can't we just be happy they lost? Not everything he says is evil.

Reaction Score
Off topic but...I was not happy seeing Prince Ali making minced meat of UK. Still some resentment there.

Reaction Score
His interview after tonight's loss is just pathetic. Whining on and on about how every team no matter the year plays their greatest game they've ever played against Kentucky, whether it's Monmouth, UCLA it doesn't matter. They play rougher, tougher, never miss a shot etc, because it's Kentucky. The guy is such a friggin clown, he seems to pull this routine after every loss now. Grow up *~k up and act like a professional. Your team lost, give credit to the other team and talk about what you need to improve upon moving forward. It's a shame Chaney didn't strangle him all those years ago.
So in 2011 we must have played our best and second best game of the year to beat them both times?

Reaction Score
I'd rather Cal make stupid ass comments like this than realize he did a horrific job coaching in that game. He tried doing the Calhoun quick hook the entire game with every player on every sub opportunity, dude totally panicked.

Reaction Score
And in other news, the sky is blue!

But in one article I read today, he did actually say "and their coach outcoached our coach." I can only assume he meant "some coach on our team, but not me."

Reaction Score
And in other news, the sky is blue!

But in one article I read today, he did actually say "and their coach outcoached our coach." I can only assume he meant "some coach on our team, but not me."

I don't need Cal actually realizing he's a crappy in game coach and trying to improve. Actually, wait, why am I worried about that? Silly me.

Reaction Score
I don't get the hate that Bryce Alford gets from fans and around the country, because I really like his game. He is a good enough athlete and smart player that does a lot more good than bad for UCLA. .

Classic Nelson take. UCLA fans, in particular, don't like him because he's a gunner who's not particularly adept at running a team and consistently puts his team in bad situations because of an inability to discern between good and bad shots. He also gets endless rope from his father. He is bit ch ed about constantly by my UCLA colleagues. It's just a coincidence that you happened to catch the game where his team upset Kentucky.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Squid makes excuses after every loss

he basks in the glory of victory, takes credit for getting one and done players into the NBA, lies about what he knows and when, and has an excuse for every loss

that's squid, that's the essence of of existence, that's his soul

Reaction Score
Compare it too our UConn Women. Geno knows we are everyone else's biggest game. But he would NEVER say that after a loss.

Exactly because it takes away from the others team celebration in a way. But unlike Geno, UK is not that high on the other teams super bowl list as much as he would like to think so.

Reaction Score
Exactly because it takes away from the others team celebration in a way. But unlike Geno, UK is not that high on the other teams super bowl list as much as he would like to think so.
Yep, you guys nailed it. And, yes, when we say that about Providence when they beat us we are insulting them. But we are just a bunch of faceless fans on a message board, not the coach of the opposing team speaking to the national media. He is a supported by douches.

Reaction Score

They're not? I'd say it's Kentucky and Duke in some order as far as games opposing fans/players get most fired up to play.

Reaction Score
They're not? I'd say it's Kentucky and Duke in some order as far as games opposing fans/players get most fired up to play.

They are in men's but do you think they are the UConn women's equal, either of them? I mean UConn women win or are in the FF basically every year, the team to beat. Are either of those? Again I get what you're saying but my point is the women really have the the "SB game" target on theirs bar no one.

Reaction Score
Kentucky is definitely over rated. kansas,north Carolina or uconn will be cutting down the Nets this year. I think in that order too. A break here or there and it could be either one.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Kentucky is definitely over rated. kansas,north Carolina or uconn will be cutting down the Nets this year. I think in that order too. A break here or there and it could be either one.
I disagree. I'm excited for this year because there is no elite team in basketball. Every team has been unimpressive already regardless of record. The tournament should be competitive and unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom