Calhoun St. Joe's Tickets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Calhoun St. Joe's Tickets

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I so look forward to the reviews of D3 games. They are stick a fork in your eye boring.
You're just not betting enough to bring the magic. Jay Wright's first coaching job was as a D3 assistant. As with all in life, we make our own excitement.

Reaction Score
This has got to be a joke. Calhoun's a great coach, but I went to the games to watch the team play, not him yell at people. Get a grip people.

Nope. Not a joke. Joe D was interviewing Glen Miller this morning. Joe D said he was "Excited to be working together again."

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
I just bought a pair of tickets to the opener.
$24 to sit in the gym on a Friday night with my 12 year old basketball loving son sounds like a good evening.
It's history for St. Josephs so it will be an event.
Seeing Calhoun jump around and yell will also be a treat.
Things you just don't see everyday.

Reaction Score
$24 to sit in the gym on a Friday night with my 12 year old basketball loving son sounds like a good evening.
$12 a ticket for a D3 basketball game? I've never seen that before. Sometimes $5 and most of the time it's free.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I don't know, have you seen a recent JC interview? I don't think he's going to be bringing the intensity anymore.

I live right down the street from UHa, for years I've been telling myself I should check out a game because it's probably cheap entertainment but so far have never bothered.

Reaction Score
$12 a ticket for a D3 basketball game? I've never seen that before. Sometimes $5 and most of the time it's free.

They'll fill the gym with 12$ tickets, why wouldn't they charge it? The whole point of allowing men's sports was the make some money.

Reaction Score
I don't know, have you seen a recent JC interview? I don't think he's going to be bringing the intensity anymore.

I live right down the street from UHa, for years I've been telling myself I should check out a game because it's probably cheap entertainment but so far have never bothered.

UHart games are really fun to watch. Last year it was way more entertaining than UConn games... Probably would have beat us too.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Maybe Joe D can cover some pond hockey games this winter just to stay sharp.

We had a play by play guy at our pond hockey games in high school. No joke. Kid couldn't skate, so he got baked and delivered play by play Bob Uecker-esque monologues straight outta slap shot.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
We had a play by play guy at our pond hockey games in high school. No joke. Kid couldn't skate, so he got baked and delivered play by play Bob Uecker-esque monologues straight outta slap shot.
I like it.

Reaction Score
Are we gonna do a chat room for these events or game threads maybe?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom