Calhoun needs to deside now ! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Calhoun needs to deside now !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rather have Calhoun but decide soon, none of this end of August stuff, cause if he says no, it's late to start? Also I don't automatically hand to Kevin.

Reaction Score
My fear is that Calhoun knows that there won't be any viable candidates if he decides to leave in August, so they'll almost have to hire Ollie by default.

Reaction Score
I agree that he should make up his mind quickly. Also I really hope UConniki didn't go to UConn. Deside?

Reaction Score
Rather have Calhoun but decide soon, none of this end of August stuff, cause if he says no, it's late to start? Also I don't automatically hand to Kevin.
My fear is that Calhoun knows that there won't be any viable candidates if he decides to leave in August, so they'll almost have to hire Ollie by default.

If 5 years from now, KO hasn't panned out as the long-term solution and we're basically just another program in a mid-major conference, how much would that tarnish JC's legacy?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If 5 years from now, KO hasn't panned out as the long-term solution and we're basically just another program in a mid-major conference, how much would that tarnish JC's legacy?
It doesn't, they're two different people.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Zero. He made the best available choice at the time according to his thinking. If it doesn't work out in the end, so be it. But he already grabbed us 1 championship. So I think you'd have to say it was a phenomenal choice, no matter how it turns out in the future.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Zero. He made the best available choice at the time according to his thinking. If it doesn't work out in the end, so be it. But he already grabbed us 1 championship. So I think you'd have to say it was a phenomenal choice, no matter how it turns out in the future.
Naw, I'd call it a great pick instead.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
ahahaha I've never actually seen that before. Funny

Need that guy at my wedding.

No dude. You dont want that guy anyway near you. I blame that F'er for the George Mason loss. Bad, bad mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom