Reaction Score
noel hands down

the next couple years he tops my wish list for 3/4/5s:
noel
iverson
okafor
goodluck
pascal

I am curious, do you actually watch these guys play HS ball? OR do you just read up on guys?

Reaction Score
Alot of us mostly read what the guys who do see them play report back to us. You can figure it out pretty good with the depth of information out nowadays and yes Seldon needs to be on that list.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I am curious, do you actually watch these guys play HS ball? OR do you just read up on guys?

i def forgot selden first off...

yea i also read up on alot of guys and watch vids all the time. as far as the tilton kids, you can find vids of most games and alot of practice/bbac stuff as well so its really hard not to be in the loop with them as far as on the court and off the court with twitter... i think bbac-tilton could be the pipeline of gold for uconn and pc. as for lil ok4, i have been watching the videos and his post moves are quietly coming along. duke ppl love him btw. he has this one spin to his right hand that looks good for the hs level. he visited duke this past weekend. i hold out hope that the family connections put us in a strong spot with him and also gluck at tilton. i'm a little out of touch with iverson, only get to see a little bit video wise/media wise. but its all the same press. iffy attitude, great potential etc. i want him home! who else puts wings in the pros better than us? if anyone could get him mentally going, its this staff. lastly pascal, i see him play alot. know the right ppl. he is thabet raw and thin, but by his hs senior year he will be thabet soph year progress wise imo. the wing at trinity(boswell) is very good as well, will goto a BE team imo. the pg at trinity this year will be a sleeper as well.

-kuran
-goodluck/selden/noelall 3 are great gets, there are a 100 vids on those 3 out there.
-when we get ships back i wouldn't mind a dukes as a 4 year player if he keeps getting better. my favorite young guard in ct right now is either dan garvin of bethel or kahari beaufort of pomfret. watch out for crane broome of EH as well.
-the big man at gfa sean obi is going to be a midmajor d1 player imo.
-lastly it sounds liek the prep schools have really started to recruit. south kent has always been a monster but no stm/hotch/choate etc all have alot of big time kids now. stm has a 7fter btw...

Reaction Score
Alot of us mostly read what the guys who do see them play report back to us. You can figure it out pretty good with the depth of information out nowadays and yes Seldon needs to be on that list.

He had 31 points. Seldon did

Reaction Score
noel hands down

the next couple years he tops my wish list for 3/4/5s:
noel
iverson
okafor
goodluck
pascal

Anthony Bennett?? Not sold on Iverson as of yet but Seldon according to sources is a very good player. Obviously as asked below I have only seen Iverson play in person and none of the others but love Bennetts videos. body and athleticism. Need a wide body who has all the tools!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i like new england and family guys:). but yea AB is great. also SM would be a get as well. i thinks hes a huge uk lean though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom